• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Learning with Evening and Weekend Tele Classes from PC!

K
ksartain
Does anyone else feel jipped because PC offers few to no tele classes on evenings and weekends? I work full time and can't call into these classes because they're all held when I'm at work. The Super Starter classes, especially, are only held during the week. I feel I'm being penalized for working a full time job and only doing PC part time. Isn't part time one of the aprons we can choose from? If PC doesn't want people to work part time, they shouldn't offer it, or they shoudl really try to have tele classes on evenings and weekends when those of us who work full time can take advantage of them.
That's my rant today. Thank you for listening.
Kristy

Did you know you can listen to teleclasses that are recorded? They record the actual teleclass, then make it available to listen to at any time. Just a suggestion incase you didn't know about those.:eek:

I only do the prerecorded ones because I have 5 kids (12,7,3,3 and 2) and I could never concentrate on a live class without fear of them destroying the house or hurting eachother.
Plus, I can stop and start them when I need to.

totally agree!!!!!!I realized the same thing recently and it really aggravates me as well. I do use the pre-recorded but the sound isnt that great on them and I'd love to be able to do a live show. It should be available to all of us at night. OR the ones that are at night get booked up so quickly. I think they should have more of them. Is there a way we can request that thru PC?

I didn't look to much at the times because I had to filter the ones that were held on Tues. & Thursdays because they conflict with my school schedule, but I did find a SS tele-class that is @ 9pm.

My problem with the pre-recorded teleclasses is that the audio is AWFUL. I have to turn it up really loud so I can try to make things out and it drives me crazy. But I never know when I'll be around or not, so that's really the only way to do it. I LOVE the CD's and order at least one on each paperwork order.

1. Why does PC offer few to no tele classes on evenings and weekends?

The scheduling of tele classes on evenings and weekends is dependent on various factors, such as availability of instructors and technology, demand from participants, and budget constraints. While PC may strive to offer a diverse range of tele classes, it may not always be possible to cater to everyone's scheduling needs.

2. Can't PC have more tele classes on evenings and weekends to accommodate those with full-time jobs?

PC understands the importance of offering flexible options for learning and is constantly reviewing its tele class schedule to meet the needs of its participants. However, due to the aforementioned factors, it may not always be feasible to have a large number of tele classes during evenings and weekends.

3. Is it fair for PC to only offer Super Starter classes during the week?

The scheduling of Super Starter classes may vary based on the availability of instructors and the demand from participants. PC strives to offer a range of classes to cater to the needs of its participants, but it may not always be possible to have them at convenient times for everyone.

4. Is it true that working part-time is one of the aprons we can choose from at PC?

Yes, working part-time is an option for those who sign up to be a part of PC. However, the scheduling of tele classes may not always align with one's work schedule, as it depends on various factors.

5. Should PC stop offering part-time options if they can't accommodate those with full-time jobs?

PC values the contribution of all its participants, whether they work full-time or part-time. The scheduling of tele classes may not always be able to cater to everyone's schedule, but PC strives to offer a diverse range of classes to accommodate as many people as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedPrincess74