• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tele Classes: Recruiting & Responding to Objections Reviews

In summary, a tele class is a virtual training session for learning and interacting with an instructor without physically attending a class. To join a tele class for recruiting and responding to objections, you can register online or through your Pampered Chef consultant. In the class, you will learn effective techniques for recruiting and handling objections, with the opportunity to ask questions and receive feedback. The class will also be recorded and available for replay for a limited time.
rachelpc
I was wondering if any of you all have taken any of the tele classes and If so what you thought of them. I found the one on Recruting and the one on responding to objections very helpful.

I have taken two and have also found them very, very helpful. I enjoy hearing everyone's input. I am going to be signing up for at least one each month to help my business.

Yes, I have taken a few tele classes and have found them to be very informative and helpful. The one on recruiting was particularly useful for me as it provided valuable tips and strategies for finding and attracting top talent. The class on responding to objections was also beneficial as it helped me learn how to effectively address and overcome common objections from potential clients or customers. Overall, I have had a positive experience with tele classes and would recommend them to others looking to improve their skills and knowledge in a specific area.

1. What is a tele class?

A tele class is a virtual training session that takes place over the phone or through an online platform. It allows participants to learn and interact with the instructor without having to physically attend a class.

2. How do I join a tele class for recruiting and responding to objections?

To join a tele class for recruiting and responding to objections, you can either register for the class online or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information. Once you have registered, you will receive instructions on how to join the class.

3. What will I learn in the tele class for recruiting and responding to objections?

In the tele class for recruiting and responding to objections, you will learn effective techniques for recruiting new consultants and how to handle common objections that may arise during the recruiting process. You will also have the opportunity to practice these skills and receive feedback from the instructor.

4. Can I ask questions during the tele class?

Yes, the tele class for recruiting and responding to objections encourages active participation from participants. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive personalized feedback from the instructor.

5. Is the tele class for recruiting and responding to objections available for replay?

Yes, the tele class will be recorded and available for replay for a limited time. This allows participants to review the material and practice their skills at their own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchenqueen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kitchenqueen
  • chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ksartain