• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tele-Class Registration: Tips for Joining in Advance

In summary, a Tele Class is an online cooking class where participants can learn new recipes and cooking techniques from a Pampered Chef consultant while interacting with others. To register, simply visit the website and choose a class, and then click "Register Now" to complete the process. No special equipment is needed, but having basic cooking utensils and ingredients is recommended. Friends can also be invited to join, and dietary restrictions or allergies can be accommodated if communicated during registration.
kitchenqueen
How far in advanced do you have to register to join a tele-class? I haven't taken any yet and I keep hearing how much they help. There are a few I want to take. Thanks in advance!!

I've joined for a teleclass as little as 10 minutes before it started. It's probably best if you register a little more in advance that way they will be expecting you and you will be on their list. Also if you register enough in advance it e-mails you to fill out a survey after the class. That way you don't have to send a survey in.

Thanks Janel!! :D

What is a Tele Class?

A Tele Class is an online cooking class that you can participate in from the comfort of your own home. It is hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant and allows you to learn new recipes and cooking techniques while interacting with other participants.

How do I register for a Tele Class?

To register for a Tele Class, simply visit our website and browse the available classes. Once you find one that interests you, click on the "Register Now" button and follow the prompts to complete your registration. You will receive a confirmation email with all the necessary information for the class.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in a Tele Class?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate in a Tele Class. As long as you have a device with internet access, such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone, you will be able to join the class. We do recommend having basic cooking utensils and ingredients on hand to fully participate in the class.

Can I invite friends to join me in a Tele Class?

Yes, you can invite friends to join you in a Tele Class. When you register, you will have the option to add additional participants. Simply enter their email addresses and they will receive the class information and link to join.

What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?

If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please let the consultant know when you register for the Tele Class. They will do their best to accommodate your needs and provide alternative options where possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rachelpc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ksartain
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • pchefinski