• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Questioning the Need for a 1-800 Number for Pampered Chef Technical Support

In summary, some people think that PC technical support should have a 1-800 number to make it easier to contact them. Others complain that the phone line is busy during the day and that they have to wait for a long time to speak to someone. There is also criticism of the way some customer service representatives speak to customers.
sweet
I was just wondering if I was the only one that is thinking that PC technical suport sould have a 1-800 number, I was having problem sending my orders with pampered parter so I call head office and they told me that they are not train to help us with that, so she gave me the phone number 630-916-1080, and I was thinking, why don't they have a 1-800 number. long distance are expensif specially canada to usa, worst in the day time, and on top of that I was on hold waiting to speak to someone for a bit.
Maybe it should be all conected to the same 1-800 number that the head office.
What you guys think?

it would be nice...it would be nice... I waited 25 minutes on hold the other day to talk to PP technical support. I had to use my cell phone to call them. I remember thinking while waiting, "I wish this was a 1-800#...

O you read my mindI was thinking it was quite odd when I had to call tech support when I was having a problem sending my order a while back and it took forever it seemed like anyway to get it fixed.

thank, so i'm not the only one thinking like that, I'm so glad, sometimes I even find them rude sometimes

long distanceWhy is it that only customer service has an 800 number and not all of the other departments (field services, tech support, etc). I had to call field sercies last week when I had an issue with a shipment order and the woman was extremely rude! Maybe she was having a bad day or something, but I felt there was no need for the way she spoke to me. I had to pay for her to not help and be rude!! :rolleyes: Oh well, maybe PC will realize we don't want to have to call long distance anymore SOON!

The only way they'll know is if you TELL THEM! :) I email all of my suggestions, and then if they have questions, THEY call ME! Let them know your concerns...this is a company that fixes problems (in my case, for sure!)!!

1. Why does Pampered Chef need a 1-800 number for technical support?

Pampered Chef is committed to providing excellent customer service and support for our products. Having a dedicated 1-800 number for technical support allows us to efficiently and effectively assist our customers with any questions or issues they may have.

2. Can I still contact Pampered Chef for technical support without a 1-800 number?

Yes, you can still reach out to our technical support team through other means such as email or online chat. However, having a 1-800 number provides another convenient option for customers to get in touch with us.

3. Is there a charge for calling the 1-800 number for technical support?

No, there is no charge for calling our 1-800 number for technical support. We want to make it as easy as possible for our customers to reach us and get the help they need.

4. What are the operating hours for the Pampered Chef technical support 1-800 number?

Our technical support team is available to assist you from Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm CST. We also have a team of representatives available to answer calls during weekends and holidays for urgent matters.

5. Can I request a call back from the technical support team instead of calling the 1-800 number?

Yes, if you are unable to reach us through the 1-800 number, you can request a call back from our technical support team. Simply leave a message with your contact information and a brief description of your issue, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • melindag
  • General Chat
Replies