1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Technical support

1. sweet

sweet Member

I was just wondering if I was the only one that is thinking that PC technical suport sould have a 1-800 number, I was having problem sending my orders with pampered parter so I call head office and they told me that they are not train to help us with that, so she gave me the phone number 630-916-1080, and I was thinking, why don't they have a 1-800 number. long distance are expensif specially canada to usa, worst in the day time, and on top of that I was on hold waiting to speak to someone for a bit.
    Maybe it should be all conected to the same 1-800 number that the head office.
    What you guys think?

Jun 3, 2005
  2. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

it would be nice...

it would be nice... I waited 25 minutes on hold the other day to talk to PP technical support. I had to use my cell phone to call them. I remember thinking while waiting, "I wish this was a 1-800#...

Jun 3, 2005
  3. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

O you read my mind

I was thinking it was quite odd when I had to call tech support when I was having a problem sending my order a while back and it took forever it seemed like anyway to get it fixed.

Jun 3, 2005
  4. sweet

sweet Member

thank, so i'm not the only one thinking like that, I'm so glad, sometimes I even find them rude sometimes

Jun 3, 2005
  5. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

long distance

Why is it that only customer service has an 800 number and not all of the other departments (field services, tech support, etc). I had to call field sercies last week when I had an issue with a shipment order and the woman was extremely rude! Maybe she was having a bad day or something, but I felt there was no need for the way she spoke to me. I had to pay for her to not help and be rude!! :rolleyes: Oh well, maybe PC will realize we don't want to have to call long distance anymore SOON!

Jun 6, 2005
  6. The only way they'll know is if you TELL THEM! :) I email all of my suggestions, and then if they have questions, THEY call ME! Let them know your concerns...this is a company that fixes problems (in my case, for sure!)!!

Have something to add?