• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Tech Support: Rude, Unhelpful & Annoying!

In summary, the person complained about how rude the tech support people were. They said every time they called they were treated poorly. The person also said they usually had great support but the last time they called the tech support person was rude. The person also mentioned a different tech support person who was amazing.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I would love to know who you all are talking to you that you like so much....I find the Tech Support guys to be so RUDE! Every time I call they talk to me like I'm some kind of idiot and have never looked at a computer before today. I couldn't get my show to submit today and he didn't believe me that the internet worked, even though I told him I was browsing websites as we spoke! Then he basically told me he didn't know what the problem was and too bad for me, I'll have to figure it out on my own. This is not the first time I've had issues with this. It's really annoying.eta: in fact, I'm pretty sure I've never had a positive, friendly person on tech support.

WOW Krista! So odd... does Canada call the US office for tech support?Every time I've called, no matter who I've spoken with, they've been wonderful. So sorry you had a bad experience!

finley1991 said:
WOW Krista! So odd... does Canada call the US office for tech support?

Every time I've called, no matter who I've spoken with, they've been wonderful. So sorry you had a bad experience!

Yes we do....I wonder if they have specific people helping Canadians vs. Americans though. THey used to have that for Support Services...we'd call the same office as you guys, but there was a small group of SS folks who only helped us.

Sorry to hear that you have those issues with tech. Call back and get someone else.

I usually get really great support. Last time I called I was trying to download P3 on a Mac and he was really nice until he realized that my husband was listening in. It was like he thought my husband was going to tell him how to do his job or something when in fact DH wanted to hear the solution so he would know what he was missing so he could help me in the future. My husband didn't say anything really, I just asked him things like "here?" when the tech guy told me to click on something.

Whatever, he was still nice, just more reserved.

I've only had one who was 'indifferent and acted like I inconvenienced him', his name was Dave. Everyone else has been awesome.

Maybe I'm catching them on bad days or something....I'm pretty good with computers (not a tech person at all but I know the basics) so it just irks me that an immediate judgement is that I must not know what I'm doing....like when I told him the internet was fine because I'm online as we speak, he told me to "go to the desktop and click on the big E icon to open Internet Explorer"

:rolleyes:

I think I've spoken to Dave!

My go-to guy is Reginald. He is amazing and wonderful and kind and smart and .....

I think Nancy's in LOVE with Reginald ... ;)

1. How do I deal with rude tech support?

The best way to deal with rude tech support is to remain calm and polite. Try to explain the issue clearly and ask for a different representative if necessary. If the situation becomes too difficult, you can always escalate the issue to a supervisor or file a complaint.

2. Why is tech support sometimes unhelpful?

There could be several reasons for unhelpful tech support. It could be due to lack of knowledge or training, high workload, or poor communication skills. It is important to communicate your issue clearly and ask for a supervisor if you feel that the representative is not able to assist you adequately.

3. How can I avoid dealing with annoying tech support?

To avoid dealing with annoying tech support, it is recommended to do some research and read reviews before choosing a tech support service. Also, make sure to clearly communicate your issue and expectations from the beginning to avoid any misunderstandings.

4. What should I do if tech support is making me feel frustrated?

If you are feeling frustrated with tech support, take a deep breath and try to remain calm. Explain your issue clearly and ask for a different representative if necessary. If the situation becomes too difficult, you can always escalate the issue to a supervisor or file a complaint.

5. How can I give feedback about my experience with tech support?

You can give feedback about your experience with tech support by contacting their customer service department or filling out a feedback form on their website. You can also leave reviews on their social media pages or review sites to share your experience with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • katie0128