• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My pp+ is Not Working - Need Tech Support #

In summary, the person is having problems with their PamperedPartner Plus program and is looking for a way to fix it. They have tried restarting their computer, updating their website, and trying to enter their show without the error message coming up. If it comes up on Monday, they will call for help.
chefpenny99
Gold Member
My PP+ opened just fine a couple of days ago and now when I try to open it I get an error message. DH tried his hand at fixing it but it has him stumped. I can't locate a direct number for Tech Support and the Solution Centere is only open M-F! Can anyone out there help me out with a direct number to Tech Support?:confused:

There isn't a direct number and unfortunately they are only open M-F as well 7am-11pm. Have to wait til Monday. Having issues here as well with a consultant of mine.
Have you tried completely shutting down and restarting?

I tried rebooting but Not shutting down completely. I'll give that a try now.

What is it exactly doing...or NOT doing?

Restarting didn't work either. When I double click on the icon, the program tries to open and then I get the following error message: An error has occurred. See the log file. C:\Program Files\pamperedPartnerPlus\workspace\.metadata/.log When DH went and looked at the log he mumbled something about it not being happy with my java script but he couldn't figure out what the problem was.

Yeah, I think I heard about this when I've called Tech support. It mentions something like this on their voice message while you are on hold. I really don't know what to tell you. I just tried to call to see if I could hear the message again but it just say they are closed. Sorry. I guess wait til 7am on Monday. At least it is not the end of month and a day or two sending your order in won't relay delay your order since they wouldn't get to it til Monday anyway.

Mine has done this before and the only way I could get it fixed was by deleting the whole program and loading it back up again. I always keep everything backed up on a flash drive so when I loaded PP+ back on I put my flash drive in and restored it back on with my customer info. But I have never called Tech Support.

I REALLY hope that I don't have to delete and start over,because I'm not sure when the last time I backed it up was!:eek:

I was just entering the sales from my Friday show.
I did restart my computer.
Then I went to the website and clicked for updates.
Then I could finish entering my show without the error message coming up--so far so good now.
If it comes up when I enter the rest on Monday, then I'll call for help.

This is posted on Consultant's Corner on the P3 page:

If you are getting a message that begins "An Error has occurred - see Log Files", please first make sure PamperedPartner® Plus is closed, then click the Manual Update link to the left, and select Run.

Here's the path to get to this page to see this message:

Home > Consultant's Corner > Managing Your Business > My Shows > PamperedPartner® Plus

Cathy--
THANK YOU SO MUCH for posting the information about the fix via consultant's corner!!!!!:) It worked and I can open my program again.:sing:

1. Why is my pp+ not working?

There could be several reasons why your pp+ is not working. It could be due to a technical issue with the device, an outdated app version, or incorrect login credentials. We recommend checking for updates, restarting your device, and double-checking your login information to troubleshoot the issue.

2. How do I contact tech support for my pp+?

To contact tech support for your pp+, you can visit our website and submit a support request form. You can also call our customer service hotline for immediate assistance. Our tech support team is available 24/7 to help you resolve any issues with your pp+.

3. Will I be charged for tech support for my pp+?

No, our tech support services for pp+ are completely free of charge. We are committed to providing our customers with excellent support and assistance for all our products, including the pp+.

4. Can tech support help me troubleshoot issues with my pp+ remotely?

Yes, our tech support team is equipped to troubleshoot and resolve issues with your pp+ remotely. This can save you time and hassle, as you won't have to bring your device in for repairs.

5. What should I do if my pp+ issue cannot be resolved by tech support?

If our tech support team is unable to resolve your pp+ issue, we may recommend sending in your device for repairs or providing you with a replacement. We stand by our products and will do our best to ensure that your pp+ is working properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • imcooking