• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Access Pampered Chef Website? Need Tech Help and Phone Number?

In summary, the tech help phone number for Pampered Chef is 1-877-214-8736. You can receive tech support over the phone, Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm CST. If you need assistance outside of these hours, you can leave a voicemail. The tech help phone number is available to anyone, regardless of being a consultant. Tech support can also be received through email by contacting [email protected] and a response can be expected within 1-2 business days.
DebPC
Staff member
I'm locked out of the PC website. It says my captcha code doesn't match- what ever that is.
Thanks!

The number is 888-687-2433.If you don't get logged in correctly the first time they add a captcha code. Under where you put your password there will be a picture of something (often a house number). In the box beside it enter the numbers/letters you see exactly as they appear (they're case sensitive).

Thanks so much!!!

1. What is the tech help phone number for Pampered Chef?

The tech help phone number for Pampered Chef is 1-877-214-8736.

2. Can I get tech support over the phone?

Yes, our tech support team is available to assist you over the phone at 1-877-214-8736.

3. Is the tech help phone number available 24/7?

No, our tech support team is available Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm CST. If you need assistance outside of these hours, you can leave a voicemail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

4. Do I need to be a consultant to use the tech help phone number?

No, anyone can call our tech help phone number for assistance with any Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I also get tech support through email?

Yes, you can email our tech support team at [email protected] for assistance. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
sjackson
Replies
Views
lt1jane