• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Team Recognition: Ideas and Tips for Effective Team Meetings

In summary, Julie runs a great meeting!!! :thumbup: I got to wear that tiara last night. I love the recognition! :love:My D is also going to be doing monthly Team Meetings, and I think these will be more training focused than recognition focused.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
As of Wednesday, I will be a Team Leader :) and I am going to start holding my own team meetings.

I am looking for ideas on team recognition. There isn't much support from my director and I want my team to get the recognition they deserve.

Does anyone want to share what they do for their team or their upline does for you?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I have only been a director for a year, and started holding my own team meetings in August last year. I am still working on things thats for sure. I would like them to go more smoothly and include more valuable info....but I can tell you what I do for my team's recognition. A lot of these I learned at NC 2008 during the meetings that rock seminar. So if you get the chance this year definitley go to that one. So anyways... I do payday candy bars to the person with the top sales that month ( because they had the biggest paycheck!) I also make them wear a flashing tiara during the meeting. I give $5-$10 gift certificates to like McDonalds or Starbucks for recruiting someone that month.
One time I got a bunch of post-it's and wrote every online training course that they completed and stuck them someone all over their body during the meeting. Im still new at all this so I dont have much for you...but what I have done seems to be appreciated...but I still think I could do more..good luck you!

My amazing director gave out a charm to each top seller of the month and has recently changed to $5 checks to top seller of the month as well as for anyone new taking an online course for the first time. When she does recognitions, she passes a basket of noisemakers around to everyone so we can all make noise for the one receiving recognition.

My director gives a tool turn about if you finish the online trainings. She gives Ukleja (her last name) dollars for different things. When you have 5 in Ukleja dollars you can trade them in for pc dollars. I forget the break down but it's something for top sales, something for a 1000 dollar show. $1 for every 500 in sales. etc..

jewls243 said:
I have only been a director for a year, and started holding my own team meetings in August last year. I am still working on things thats for sure. I would like them to go more smoothly and include more valuable info....but I can tell you what I do for my team's recognition. A lot of these I learned at NC 2008 during the meetings that rock seminar. So if you get the chance this year definitley go to that one. So anyways... I do payday candy bars to the person with the top sales that month ( because they had the biggest paycheck!) I also make them wear a flashing tiara during the meeting. I give $5-$10 gift certificates to like McDonalds or Starbucks for recruiting someone that month.
One time I got a bunch of post-it's and wrote every online training course that they completed and stuck them someone all over their body during the meeting. Im still new at all this so I dont have much for you...but what I have done seems to be appreciated...but I still think I could do more..good luck you!

Julie runs a great meeting!!! :thumbup: I got to wear that tiara last night. I love the recognition! :love:

I just got back from our cluster meeting, so I can tell you what is done for us. We have an AD and two Ds. The Ds pass out ribbons for highest seller, recruiter (this is for anyone who has recruited in the past month), give gift bags (including window stickers) and Chef Hat pins to anyone who has qualified, and now the Shopping Bag to new recruits.

The ribbons are, I believe, from Pampered Chef, because they have the logo on them. They also say things like $1000 Sales Month (I got my very first tonight, WAHOO), $1250 Sales, etc. My recruit and I were looking at the stack, and decided we both want the lime green one in June - $7000 Sales!!

The recognition is very nice, and so is trying out different recipes, but the best part is the training, and what has worked well for different consultants over the past month.

My D is also going to be doing monthly Team Meetings, and I think these will be more training focused than recognition focused.

Anyone know where we can purchase recognition items as a team leader? I got some stickers that say thumbs up, smiley faces, wow, and so on from oriental trading co. very cheap and are great stickers for my post cards, but not sure where to get pins, ribbons and so on.

I give a cookbook of their choice for completing the online courses
A spice of their choice for top sales for "spicing up their sales"
PC mug for 1st recruit and promoting to SC
PC notebook for 2nd recruit and promoting to TL
Red apron for promoting to director

flemings99 said:
Anyone know where we can purchase recognition items as a team leader? I got some stickers that say thumbs up, smiley faces, wow, and so on from oriental trading co. very cheap and are great stickers for my post cards, but not sure where to get pins, ribbons and so on.

You can check some of the general direct-sales support sites (The Booster, etc.), but they won't have PC-specific items. Only Merrill has PC-logo items for promos, and they're in the Director store.

Personally, I'd rather get something more useful than a ribbon for recognition. When I had a local Director, she'd give small packets of mini catalogs or regular catalogs (10-15 minis or 5 regular).

What is the Team Recognition Program?

The Team Recognition Program is a program designed to recognize and reward the hard work and achievements of Pampered Chef consultants.

How do I earn recognition through the Team Recognition Program?

There are several ways to earn recognition through the Team Recognition Program, such as meeting sales goals, recruiting new team members, and participating in company events.

What types of rewards can I earn through the Team Recognition Program?

Rewards through the Team Recognition Program can include cash bonuses, product credits, and exclusive trips and experiences.

Can I track my progress in the Team Recognition Program?

Yes, you can track your progress through the Team Recognition Program on your consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website.

Is the Team Recognition Program available to all Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the Team Recognition Program is available to all active Pampered Chef consultants in good standing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather223
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
gundos
  • jcsmilez