• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Team Newsletter? Look No Further!

In summary, the TLs would like a team newsletter, but are unsure of what they would like it to include. A template could be created, but it would need to be tailored to the team's needs.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I need a team newsletter. Does anyone know of a service that does this? I used to receive Monday Motivation but it's available for directors & above. I'm a team leader but I do my own meetings. I don't want to have to create something each month. :yuck:

If you know of anything - let me know! :)

Crystal

I would really be interested in this as well!

Has anyone reached out to Erika (the creator of Monday Motivation) to see if she would extend the subscription to TLs now that the Career Plan makes the TL level so much more than FD?

I am really wondering about this as well if anyone has a copy of what they use as their team newsletter cause I have been try to figure something out but haven't came up with anything I like thanks.

I wonder if Joy would consider creating a Team newsletter template. I think weekly is a bit much, but I could see touching base by group email bi-weekly.

I used to do one on a custom-contract basis for a few directors... the problem with team newsletters is that so much of it is personalized for the team that it's hard to come up with something that works for everyone.What exactly would you be looking for in a newsletter? If I can get some good ideas of things that would be generic enough for everyone, I can try to come up with something...

Maybe a recognition section that we could cut away from if stuff doesn't apply. Like, first to go green, submitted $150 for the month, beat the Director, earn whatever incentives. Then of course a reminder section of promotions and deadlines. And ending with a section for upcoming training opporutunites that can be self-edited but with a general guide like "our next cluster meeting", "step up classes" "one on one calls" That kind of thing. I'm making this up as I go along, so someone else who has given it more thought may be able to give you more concrete ideas to work with.

What is a Team Newsletter?

A Team Newsletter is a regular communication sent out to all members of a Pampered Chef team. It contains important updates, announcements, recognition, and resources for team members.

How often is the Team Newsletter sent out?

The Team Newsletter is typically sent out once a month. However, the frequency may vary depending on the needs and preferences of the team leader.

Can I contribute to the Team Newsletter?

Yes, team members are encouraged to contribute to the Team Newsletter by submitting ideas, success stories, or other relevant information to the team leader. This helps to make the newsletter more diverse and engaging for all members.

What type of information is typically included in the Team Newsletter?

The Team Newsletter usually includes updates on new products, promotions, and events, as well as recognition of team members' achievements, training resources, and important company announcements.

How do I sign up to receive the Team Newsletter?

If you are a Pampered Chef team member, you will automatically receive the Team Newsletter via email. If you are not receiving the newsletter, please contact your team leader to ensure that your email is included in the distribution list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • NooraK