• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Newsletter

crystalscookingnow

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2006
I need a team newsletter. Does anyone know of a service that does this? I used to receive Monday Motivation but it's available for directors & above. I'm a team leader but I do my own meetings. I don't want to have to create something each month. :yuck:

If you know of anything - let me know! :)

Crystal

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I would really be interested in this as well!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Has anyone reached out to Erika (the creator of Monday Motivation) to see if she would extend the subscription to TLs now that the Career Plan makes the TL level so much more than FD?

christinaspc

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Oct 6, 2007
I am really wondering about this as well if anyone has a copy of what they use as their team newsletter cause I have been try to figure something out but haven't came up with anything I like thanks.

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I wonder if Joy would consider creating a Team newsletter template. I think weekly is a bit much, but I could see touching base by group email bi-weekly.

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
I used to do one on a custom-contract basis for a few directors... the problem with team newsletters is that so much of it is personalized for the team that it's hard to come up with something that works for everyone.

What exactly would you be looking for in a newsletter? If I can get some good ideas of things that would be generic enough for everyone, I can try to come up with something...

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Maybe a recognition section that we could cut away from if stuff doesn't apply. Like, first to go green, submitted $150 for the month, beat the Director, earn whatever incentives. Then of course a reminder section of promotions and deadlines. And ending with a section for upcoming training opporutunites that can be self-edited but with a general guide like "our next cluster meeting", "step up classes" "one on one calls" That kind of thing. I'm making this up as I go along, so someone else who has given it more thought may be able to give you more concrete ideas to work with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views