• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Name Your Team: How to Brand Your Squad?

In summary, the team does not have a name. A director is trying to come up with a name for their team, but they do not have any ideas. Some members of the team do not want a name, while others think it is a fun and important part of teambuilding.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Does your team have a name? I would like to Brand my team with a name, logo, colour, etc....

I asked my team for their input (at our meeting and in email) and only got ONE response back.

Do you think a team name is silly and maybe they don't want it?. or do you think it's that it's not a priority and if they couldn't think of something off the top of their head they forgot?

Would you go ahead anyway and just come up with your own? What do you all think?

Usually a team is "branded" from their director's last name as far as I have seen. My last name is Easter so we are the Easter Team or if addressing generations 1,2 and 3 then I either address them as (director's last name) Team or the Easter downline.

There are no rules that I know of that address this.

I know there aren't necessarily "rules" but I always thought it was fun when Directors have team names. There's a Director here in Canada that calls her team the "Power Cluster" and there's the "Divas on Fire" etc....I'm just not creative...plus my last name is boring! lol

That was one of the things I did at my very first meeting as a director. We all brainstormed ideas and the winner was "Dream Catchers". We have a logo with a dream catcher with the pc symbols hanging from the feathers (the $, star, clock, heart). My son created it for us and we plan to make tshirts with our logo on them to wear to fall launch.

Ruth Fifield said:
That was one of the things I did at my very first meeting as a director. We all brainstormed ideas and the winner was "Dream Catchers". We have a logo with a dream catcher with the pc symbols hanging from the feathers (the $, star, clock, heart). My son created it for us and we plan to make tshirts with our logo on them to wear to fall launch.

Love this thanks!! Maybe I'll make it an actual activity at my next team meeting, rather than just asking for ideas.

Great ideas!!

My upline has a "stars" theme going so we are "Dacey Stars"

My SD's team is "Pampered Possibilities" and my ADs team is "Pampered Peeps". I won't name my consultants until I really have a a true team - not these things that submit every other month.

We all chose names that were not built around the Director b/c we train that we are a team as a whole, not someone's team. I hope to someday have that thing called a 'team' but even then, I hate my last name so I won't include my name in it.

Melissa...I like your point. When I put out the call for suggestions, I told them I didn't want it to have anything to do with my name....it's not about ME, it's about us as a TEAM. I actually had a few people tell me they liked being the "[my last name] team"I started calling us the "[my last name] Power Team" and they seem to like it, so that's what we're going with!Keep the ideas coming though!

Sometimes the answers are just that easy and simple. Before becoming a director, I never thought using the last name of a director was making it all about the director but everyone is different, I guess. Sounds like you have all come up with a great solution.

Allowing a team to choose their name helps with ownership. If they choose to use the directors name, then go for it. :)

I came up with the name of Dagian's Soup-A-Stars.... My last name was to hard to come up with something clever with! LOL I did ask my team for suggestions for a few months and no one came up with anything so when I suggested three names to them it was the winner!

1. What is the importance of branding my team?

Branding your team helps create a unique identity and image for your group, making it easier for others to recognize and remember you. It also helps establish a sense of unity and cohesion within the team.

2. How do I choose a name for my team?

When choosing a name for your team, consider the purpose or mission of your group, the personality of the members, and the target audience. You can also brainstorm ideas, take inspiration from popular team names, or use a team name generator.

3. Should I design a logo for my team?

While it is not necessary, having a logo for your team can help strengthen your brand and make it more visually appealing. It can also be used on team jerseys, merchandise, and social media accounts.

4. How can I involve my team in the branding process?

You can involve your team in the branding process by asking for their ideas and suggestions, conducting a team vote on the name and logo, and involving them in the design process. This will help create a sense of ownership and pride in the team's brand.

5. Can I change my team's name and brand in the future?

Yes, you can always change your team's name and brand in the future if it no longer fits your group or if you want to rebrand. However, it is important to communicate and involve your team in the decision-making process to ensure everyone is on board with the change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • lovecookn