• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Members' SK Adventures: Share Your Ideas!

In summary, the conversation is about upcoming Pampered Chef events and the consultants are exchanging ideas and asking for suggestions. One consultant shares her experience of hosting a successful kickoff event with over 100 attendees and various activities such as display tables, sampling tables, and a quarter auction. Another consultant offers suggestions such as offering special discounts for booking parties and incorporating interactive demonstrations and games. They also mention the importance of having delicious snacks and drinks for guests to enjoy.
JenWard
Gold Member
Just was wondering who is doing one and what you are doing for it. Members of our team are doing some in SK tonight & tomorrow... but wondering what you are doing. And if you have any great ideas that I should incorporate into mine tomorrow. :) Let me know ;-)

How did your "Fall Kickoff" go? I am doing one in September and still up in the air about what I want to make. I want to make sure that everyone gets to use the new tools so I was going to use the simple slicer and make some potato chips in the Microwave. I was also thinking about making the rocky road brownie dessert but I'm torn between dessert and entree. With school starting soon and everyone scrambling to start a new schedule I almost think and entree would make the deep covered baker more appealing....Any suggestions?

I am planning mine for September 8th! I'm so excited but I haven't nailed down the details yet. Any thoughts?

So, our Kickoff was with a team... we all invited past hosts & customers to be "the first" to see the new products. We had over 100 people there- we had some display tables (bamboo, cutlery, stoneware, outdoor entertaining) We had ALL the new products on display also. We had some sampling tables- sauces with pretzel sticks, dessert sauces with arrowroot cookies... some new recipes (and some old favorites- each consultant had to bring 1 or 2 recipes).... potato chips! (make with the new chip maker).We did a "quarter auction" and raffled off the new products- and gave away extra items for different draws- rsvp, bring a friend, food bank donation, book a show...It was lots fun & I think EVERYONE enjoyed it.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I wanted to share some ideas for your upcoming event. One thing that has worked well for me is offering a special discount or promotion for guests who book a party during the event. It's a great way to get people excited about hosting their own party and can help boost your future sales. Another idea is to incorporate some interactive demonstrations or games to keep guests engaged and having fun. And don't forget to have plenty of delicious snacks and drinks for everyone to enjoy while you showcase our amazing products. Best of luck with your event!

What is "Team Members' SK Adventures: Share Your Ideas!"?

"Team Members' SK Adventures: Share Your Ideas!" is a project where team members can share their ideas and suggestions for future adventures and activities.

Who can participate in "Team Members' SK Adventures: Share Your Ideas!"?

All team members are welcome to participate in "Team Members' SK Adventures: Share Your Ideas!" regardless of their position or level within the company.

How can I share my ideas for "Team Members' SK Adventures: Share Your Ideas!"?

You can share your ideas by submitting them through the designated form or platform provided by your team leader or HR department. You can also share them during team meetings or through email.

What types of ideas can I share for "Team Members' SK Adventures: Share Your Ideas!"?

You can share any ideas related to future team adventures and activities, such as team building exercises, outdoor activities, volunteer opportunities, or social events.

What happens after I share my idea for "Team Members' SK Adventures: Share Your Ideas!"?

Your idea will be reviewed by the designated team or department responsible for organizing team adventures. If your idea is chosen, you will be notified and may be asked to help plan and execute the adventure. Even if your idea is not chosen, it may still be considered for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • SheenaGonzales