• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Meeting: Sample Size Salsa Purchase Idea

In summary, PC was discussing the desire for sample sizes instead of the 10oz bottles that they are currently given. They feel that this would be a better way to manage their products and be more efficient. Email HO to make this request.
TerraOB83
Gold Member
We had a team meeting yesterday and we were talking about the sauces. It would be great if we as consultants were able to buy sample sizes instead of the 10oz bottles. I know we get them for $7.50 but it would be nice to get like a 2oz or 4oz size just for shows. what do you guys think

Sample sizes?? I want bulk sizes! :love:

Sample sizes would be fantastic. I can't tell you how many times I've left a bottle in my kit overnight after a show. :( I think it would be nice if they were in the little pouches that you could cut open and squeeze out.

We used to have sample sizes of spice blends, and also coffee (when we sold coffee) that were just enough for one recipe, or one pot of coffee. We also had sample sizes of hand lotion and soap (when we sold that). So PC is not unaware of the idea of sample sizes. I do really like the bulk bags of spices/rubs that we have now too though.

Email HO with your request!

I think samples would be awesome as long as it's not too costly. If it means more out of pocket expenses for me, I'll gladly continue to carry my bottles with me!

I think it would be great if they would include a recipe with each. I know there are suggestions in some of our paperword in the changeover boxes, but I would like more. I tried some of the blackberry balsamic sauce with my turkey sandwich today (as suggested), but wasn't wowed.

I find a lot of waste with the big bottles. I have to throw the opened ones out after a few months and restock. I cannot use them for our own use as they state they are processed in a facility that processes tree nuts and my GS has severe tree nut allergies!
Wish I could get them in packets like you get ketchup & mustard. I could easily stock those and use what is needed for a show recipe!:thumbup:

I emailed HO already, please do as well. The more requests that come through the more chance we have of getting what we want.

sent my email..told them they were making us be very wasteful

1. What is the sample size for the salsa purchase idea?

The sample size for the salsa purchase idea at the team meeting is typically 10-15 people. This allows for a good variety of opinions and feedback.

2. How much salsa will each person receive in the sample size?

Each person will receive a small portion of salsa, enough for a few chips or a taste on its own. This allows for everyone to try the product without wasting too much.

3. Is there a specific brand or type of salsa that will be sampled?

For the team meeting, a specific brand or type of salsa can be chosen beforehand or left open for suggestions. However, it is recommended to use a brand or type that is easily accessible and affordable for all members.

4. How will the feedback from the sample size be collected?

The feedback can be collected through a survey or a discussion after everyone has tried the salsa. This can include questions about taste, texture, and overall satisfaction.

5. Can we purchase the salsa in bulk after the sample size is finished?

Yes, if the team is satisfied with the sample size and wishes to continue purchasing the salsa, it can be done in bulk through Pampered Chef. This can also be a great opportunity for a group order discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
keril
  • Sheila