• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grab These Business Essentials at Great Prices | Pampered Chef Retirement Sale

In summary, the Pampered Chef Retirement Sale is a limited-time event that offers discounted prices on retired products. It typically takes place in the early spring and is open to all customers. The sale includes a variety of kitchen products, but specific availability may vary. Discounts or promotions cannot be applied to purchases during the sale, but the sale prices are already discounted.
Niki Kate
It's been a great time, but like all good things that has to come to an end. Time for me to focus on my thesis. But, my gain is your gain. This post is about all of the business stuff, that I have for sale. I will make another post later regarding all of the inventory. Prices do not include shippingPink Pampered Chef tote bag : $13
Pampered Chef show bag (polka dot): $7
15 current catalogs: $20
2- mostly full boxes of business card magnets, $5 each
1 pack of sales slips $7
6 packs of party post cards $2/each
1 pack of join the table brochures $3
2 packs of host packets $3/each
Cell phone tripod w case $15
1 pack Fall/spring mini 2017-18 catalogs $3
3 - Pampered chef, pink ribbon pins $3 / each
Drawing slips pad $2
Pampered chef business card holder $2
Stamps labels for Stamps.com $5

Attachments

• 20180525_215000-min.jpg
    20180525_215000-min.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 696
Do you have a pic of pink show bag?

Also, what are the business magnets and the drawing slips? Could see a pic please of those too? Sorry, I just started consulting at the end of march so I'm still learning!

Jessica Kidd said:
Do you have a pic of pink show bag?
Not pink bt the polka dot one...

Interested in the following
Business card magnets
Join the table brochure
Host packets

do you have a tablecloth

Hi! I haven't seen a reply to anyone's questions, so I was just wondering if any of these items are still available??

What is the Pampered Chef Retirement Sale?

The Pampered Chef Retirement Sale is a limited-time event where retired products are offered at discounted prices. This is a great opportunity for customers to stock up on their favorite items before they are gone for good.

When is the Pampered Chef Retirement Sale?

The Pampered Chef Retirement Sale typically takes place in the early spring, but the exact dates may vary each year. Be sure to check the Pampered Chef website or contact your local consultant for the specific dates of the sale.

Can anyone participate in the Pampered Chef Retirement Sale?

Yes, anyone can participate in the Pampered Chef Retirement Sale. It is open to all customers, whether you have shopped with Pampered Chef before or not. Simply visit the website or contact a consultant to place your order.

What types of products are available in the Pampered Chef Retirement Sale?

The Pampered Chef Retirement Sale offers a variety of products that have been retired from the main product line. This can include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials. However, the availability of specific products may vary.

Can I use discounts or promotions on items purchased during the Pampered Chef Retirement Sale?

No, discounts or promotions cannot be applied to items purchased during the Pampered Chef Retirement Sale. However, the sale prices are already discounted, so you can still save on your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • toaster_pastry