• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Team Leader Connections: Clarifying Submissions and Holds

In summary, a Team Leader in Pampered Chef is a consultant who has achieved certain sales and recruiting milestones and takes on a leadership role within the company. To become a Team Leader, one must first become a consultant and meet certain goals, and can then work with a mentor to develop a plan. The benefits of being a Team Leader include additional income, access to exclusive training and resources, and the ability to continue selling products while focusing on mentoring and supporting a team. To maintain Team Leader status, one must continue to meet sales and recruiting goals with the guidance of a mentor.
Jennie4PC
In my consultnat connection it has 2/2 which means 2 of my team members have sbmitted shows right? But I am only seeing 1 team member who has submitted a show, so does that mean 1 of my team has a show on hold? Or it is jst not showing up yet? It has been like this as of yesterday

Jennie4PC said:
In my consultnat connection it has 2/2 which means 2 of my team members have sbmitted shows right? But I am only seeing 1 team member who has submitted a show, so does that mean 1 of my team has a show on hold? Or it is jst not showing up yet? It has been like this as of yesterday

Don't worry. Not everything shows up quickly or totally over a weekend and at the end of the month. You can look at their incentive trackers to see if the shows are there. They do NOT show up at all on CC if they are on hold so it's a pretty good bet that they are good.

Thanks Beth

1. What is a Team Leader in Pampered Chef?

A Team Leader in Pampered Chef is a consultant who has achieved certain sales and recruiting milestones, and has chosen to take on a leadership role within the company. They are responsible for mentoring and supporting a team of consultants, as well as continuing to run their own business.

2. How do I become a Team Leader?

To become a Team Leader in Pampered Chef, you must first become a consultant and achieve certain sales and recruiting goals. From there, you can express your interest in becoming a Team Leader and work with your mentor to develop a plan to reach the necessary milestones.

3. What are the benefits of being a Team Leader?

As a Team Leader, you have the opportunity to earn additional income through bonuses and overrides on the sales of your team. You also have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow and develop as a leader within the company.

4. Can I still sell products as a Team Leader?

Yes, as a Team Leader, you are still a consultant and can continue to sell products and earn commission on your personal sales. However, your focus will likely shift more towards mentoring and supporting your team.

5. Do I have to meet certain requirements to maintain my Team Leader status?

Yes, in order to maintain your Team Leader status, you must continue to meet certain sales and recruiting goals. These goals may vary depending on your region, and you will receive support and guidance from your mentor to help you reach them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mountainmama74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Bren706