• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Team Goodie Bags: Ideas & Inspiration

In summary, team goodie bags are bags filled with small gifts and treats given to team members to show appreciation and boost morale. Some ideas for team goodie bags include personalized items, snacks and candies, team merchandise, and gift cards. To make them more personal, consider including items that reflect each team member's interests and personalities. Budget-friendly options include DIY items or buying in bulk. Team goodie bags can be given out at various times, such as at the end of a season or project, team celebrations or events, or as a surprise gesture.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Hey folks! I know a lot of you do team goodie bags so I thought we could start that thread again!

Some ideas I've read that I love are:

lotion
pen
notebook
envelope for receipts
gum / mints
granola bars
Something to hold business cards (they had these plastic cases at the dollar store that are exactly biz card size...thought those would be cute)
tissues
post-its / flags
highlighter

bandaids
postage for postcards

This will be my 1st year going and I have 5 on the team going too. I need all the suggestions you ladies can give! LOL

Sheila said:
This will be my 1st year going and I have 5 on the team going too. I need all the suggestions you ladies can give! LOL

So exciting!

I'm excited! I've been to conferences for the Police Department ... way back when ... and always had lots of fun. So I'm looking forward to this too! :D

I bet you will find that it is a FUN conference! We are encouraged to dance and we get to watch the latest cartoon of Wahoo Woman!!!:party:

Sheila said:
I'm excited! I've been to conferences for the Police Department ... way back when ... and always had lots of fun. So I'm looking forward to this too! :D

you'll have fun, except it might have been easier to use the "get out of jail" card with the Police Department conference. lol

Oh, I have fun, but I don't normally do anything I wouldn't want to explain in a court of law. LOL

Oops thanks!

1. What are team goodie bags?

Team goodie bags are bags filled with small gifts and treats that are given to members of a team as a way to show appreciation and boost morale.

2. What are some ideas for team goodie bags?

Some ideas for team goodie bags include personalized items such as water bottles or pens, snacks and candies, team merchandise, and gift cards.

3. How can I make team goodie bags more personal?

You can make team goodie bags more personal by including items that reflect the interests and personalities of each team member, such as their favorite snacks or a small item related to their hobbies.

4. Are there any budget-friendly options for team goodie bags?

Yes, there are many budget-friendly options for team goodie bags, such as DIY items or purchasing items in bulk to save money.

5. When is a good time to give out team goodie bags?

Team goodie bags can be given out at various times, such as at the end of a season or project, during team celebrations or events, or as a surprise gesture to boost team morale.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • pampered2007