• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Team Growth: Efficient Email Correspondence Strategies

In summary, the speaker's team is growing with one inactive consultant, another consultant who joined in October, and two new recruits this month. They are also considering different methods for handling email correspondences with the team, such as setting up a group in their contact list or creating a Yahoo or Facebook group. The speaker's former director and her "sister consultant director" use a Yahoo group for team communication, and the speaker is wondering if they should do the same. They also mention using BCC for group emails to protect their team members' privacy and having a private Yahoo group for their team to share information and resources.
Bren706
Gold Member
Yay! My team is finally growing again! I have one inactive consultant (she turned her first show in December after a few months of inactivity, and then nothing in January), another consultant joined in October, and I have just recruited 2 more this month! (AND I have 2 more potentials this month!!!!!).

My question is how do you handle e-mail correspondences with your team as a whole? Do you just have them set up as a "group" in your contact list? or do you set up a group like Yahoo? or a Facebook group page? My former director (she's no longer active) and her "sister consultant director" has a yahoo group that allows all of us to e-mail the group for questions, ideas, team meetings, etc. and I am wondering if I should set up something similar.

We have a Yahoo group which is wonderful for group info stuff. My director will e-mail individually for non-group related info.

I send out "group" emails to my team for team correspondence. I also have a facebook group for everyone.

I do group emails, but I have them as blind copies (BCC) so I'm not sharing their information without their approval. Individual things I, of course, send individually.

I like the yahoo group because my "cluster/team" is a combination of two teams. It's nice to have a question or something and send an email to the group which will then go out to everyone. Very handy at season changes when us smaller consultants want cheaper catalogs. One person buys 100 and then sells the packs they don't want at cost. I love buying 50 catalogs for $25 plus tax & shipping instead of two packs for 25 from PC and paying through the nose...

I do a yahoo group for my team. It is a private group so only member can see the messages and I only I can add people to it.

What is a team correspondence?

A team correspondence is a written communication between members of a team, typically used to share information, make decisions, or coordinate tasks.

Why are team correspondences important?

Team correspondences are important because they help to keep team members informed, aligned, and accountable. They also provide a record of important discussions and decisions.

What are some common types of team correspondences?

Some common types of team correspondences include emails, memos, meeting minutes, project reports, and task assignments.

How should team correspondences be written?

Team correspondences should be written clearly and concisely, using professional and respectful language. It's important to include all relevant information and to address any questions or concerns that may arise.

How can team correspondences be effectively managed?

To effectively manage team correspondences, it's important to establish clear guidelines for communication, such as response times and preferred modes of communication. Using a designated platform or tool can also help to keep all team correspondences organized and easily accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • cincychef