• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Team Coaching Calls: Response & Results

In summary, the AD Grace does a 6 week series of calls with those seeking leadership, uses the Director Express Model, and also does weekly calls with those who want accountability and to grow a part of their business. She matches her time to their efforts. Before the earthquake, she was sending out regular team e-mails and monthly recognition, but since the earthquake she has gotten bad about team recognition and team e-mails.
anyone doing coaching calls with your team? What has your response been and what what results have you seen?

My AD Grace does a 6 weeks series of calls with those seeking leadership. She uses the Director Express Model and breaks it down and they have homework. She also does weekly calls with those who want accountability and to grow a part of their business. Other than that, she simply checks in with everyone the day after their shows (if its on the calendar) and she does the day before too for newbies. She matches her time to their efforts. I'd say she has good results with those who want it. Some fade off and she blesses and releases. She puts a lot of the calls back on them and they lead the call - then it shows if they really are interested or just saying they are. She does also weekly new consultant calls on sunday nights (4 week series that repeats itself), every other wednesday night we have a Taste of Travel call as a group with those who wanted to earn the trip, and then once a month a directors mtg.

I personally only keep tabs on my new recruits as the others have all expressed that they are not interested in any more than their minimums and don't need to hear from me. I keep in touch via email and leave an occassional voicemail but never hear back from them. I had one other that I was doing weekly calls with but she always cancels and has some life drama that is more important so I've left it at "when you're ready, prove it and we will start again".

Not sure if that helps at all.

I offer all the time. Before the earthquake, I was sending out regular team e-mails & monthly recognition. I'd always add a blurb that I offer the weekly calls for anyone who's interested. I let them lead the conversation. They might want to just brag, they might need the accountability to perform (have to perform to have something to report!) and some just want to pick my brain. Whatever their reason, that's fine with me. I'm don't give out homework assignments or anything.When the earthquake hit, I had 3 who were still doing the weekly calls. I got so busy, I had to quit! I have a handful who call any time they have a question & that's all they need. I have a couple who I only hear from a couple of times a year when a question pops up and I have some that I never hear from.I've gotten bad about team recognition and team e-mails since the earthquake too. But I'm making a conscious effort to get back on the ball and soon! I also need to get back to the calls, but with the time difference, that's going to be a challenge. I always did my blocks of time during the kids naps or after they went to bed.

What is the purpose of "Team Coaching Calls: Response & Results"?

The purpose of "Team Coaching Calls: Response & Results" is to provide a platform for the team to discuss and reflect on their progress, challenges, and successes in order to improve communication, collaboration, and overall team performance.

Who should participate in these coaching calls?

These coaching calls are designed for team members, including team leaders, managers, and individual contributors. All members of the team are encouraged to participate and contribute to the discussion.

How often should these coaching calls take place?

The frequency of these coaching calls can vary depending on the needs and availability of the team. However, it is recommended to have these calls at least once a month to ensure consistent communication and progress tracking.

What is the format of these coaching calls?

The format of these coaching calls can vary, but typically they involve a group discussion facilitated by a team coach or leader. The team may also set specific goals and action items to work on between calls.

What are the benefits of participating in these coaching calls?

Participating in these coaching calls can lead to improved team dynamics, increased accountability, and better overall team performance. It also provides a space for open communication and addressing any issues or challenges that may arise within the team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • cincychef