• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teaching Hosts to Use New Website

In summary, Carrie has been using the old flyer "What can my website do for you?" for the past several years. Now she is on the new website and she can't find a new version. She is doing a fundraiser this fall too and will have to give directions to them, too. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
CGutwein
Gold Member
I have been using the old flyer "What can my website do for you?" for the past several years. Now I am on the new website and I can't find a new version. Has anyone updated this so it goes along with the Beta site? I will be doing a fundraiser this fall too and will have to give directions to them, too. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Carrie

I have been trying to figure out how to post the same question.

Here is something that my hospitality director emailed to her group:Dear __________, Your party is registered on my website. Here is a direct link to your party page for you to share with friends and even post on FB. People can RSVP & ORDER right from this link! Copy and email or text to your friends!INSERT URL LINK HERE (you find it under 'Show Page' towards the bottom)Please follow these steps to access YOUR online host tools.1. Go to my website at ____________________ and click SIGN IN to access your HOST FEATURES! If you have not created an account before, click CREATE AN ACCOUNT. If you already have an account with TPC, sign in and follow instructions below.2. At the top left hand corner, click "Shows You're Invited To or Hosting" and then click on your name.3. On the left hand side, click GUEST LIST to enter and email invitations to everyone who eats!4. When you're on your party page you can work your Wish List, Guest List, How Rewards, Email invitations and more! This way you are sure they are all getting the info they need for outside orders etc.

That is awesome Brenda! Thank you for posting this! I started another thread on this earlier today and cochef just directed me to here! So thank you my long lost pc buddy, and I saw your big post today! Congratulations! :)

Hi Carrie,

I'm glad to hear that you are using the new website! As a fellow consultant, I understand how important it is to have up-to-date materials for our customers and fundraisers. I have also been using the "What can my website do for you?" flyer for a while, but I have found a new version on the Beta site. If you go to the "Marketing" tab and then click on "Flyers," you should be able to find the updated version there. I hope this helps and best of luck with your fundraiser!

Sincerely,

1. How do I access the new website as a host?

To access the new website as a host, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, you can log in with your email and password to access your host account.

2. Can I still use my old host account on the new website?

Yes, your old host account will still be accessible on the new website. However, we recommend using the new website for a better and more user-friendly experience.

3. How do I create a new event on the new website?

To create a new event on the new website, log into your host account and click on the "Create New Event" button. From there, you can follow the prompts to set up your event and invite guests.

4. Can I track my party guests and orders on the new website?

Yes, the new website allows you to easily track your party guests and their orders. You can view the status of orders, as well as send reminders and thank you messages to your guests.

5. Is there a tutorial or guide available for using the new website as a host?

Yes, there is a comprehensive tutorial and guide available on our website for hosts to learn how to use the new website. You can also reach out to your consultant for any additional assistance or questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies