• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teacher's Appreciation Promo Ideas

In summary, the Teacher's Appreciation Promo includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products that can be personalized with a teacher's name or school logo. It typically runs for the entire month of May and offers discounts for bulk orders. The products can be shipped directly to the teachers or to the customer's address.
Heather Shepherd
One of our local businesses is putting together thank you bags for the staff/teachers of our school district and has invited other businesses/direct sales/personal to contribute. They will be putting together 250 bags and I need ideas on what I can put in. I was thinking of making a business card/coupon with $5 off, or maybe free shipping but would love to hear your ideas!!

That's a lot of bags!! I think your idea is great! I usually do a Certificate for a Free Party: I provide the food and stamps, you provide the guests.

Great idea Heather.. I think free party will be the best idea. They'll be relaxed and they'll enjoy it too

1. What types of products are included in the Teacher's Appreciation Promo?

The Teacher's Appreciation Promo includes a variety of kitchen and cooking products, such as bakeware, cookware, kitchen tools, and food storage containers.

2. Can I customize the products with a teacher's name or school logo?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with a teacher's name or school logo. Simply select the "personalization" option when placing your order.

3. How long does the Teacher's Appreciation Promo last?

The Teacher's Appreciation Promo typically runs for the entire month of May, in honor of Teacher Appreciation Week.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for bulk orders?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of 10 or more items. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I have the products shipped directly to the teachers or do they have to be shipped to me first?

You can choose to have the products shipped directly to the teachers or to your own address. Just make sure to provide the correct shipping information when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedDor
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • chefhutch04