• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Tea Party: Ideas for Finger Sandwiches, Little Cakes, and More!

In summary, the conversation discusses ideas for a tea party, including making finger sandwiches and little cakes. Some suggestions include using silicone pans for muffins, chips, and caramel cakes. The lemon cakes in prep bowls are also recommended, although some do not like their texture when made ahead. The conversation also mentions using tiered racks and simple additions for a tea party.
chefsteph07
I have a host who wants to have a "tea Party"...she wants to make ahead a few finger sandwiches after church type thing and suggested maybe I can "make some little cakes" or something, what would you all suggest for this?

I also said I thought it would be a good idea to make up some beer bread and have the oil dippings too.

WHY CAN'T PC BRING BACK THE TEA AND COFFEE???? Ugh!

Little Cups of Heaven! (See attached)...

Attachments

• Little Cups of Heaven.doc
    23 KB · Views: 433
Those sound delicious...thanks for sharing!!

With the silicone pans 60% off for hosts this month the muffins are great for tea party's. I did one a couple of years ago. We used the kids heart shaped cookie cutters for the chicken salad sandwiches. Use the regular cookie cutters for the butter for the muffins. Can make potato chips in the micro with your small bar pan. Slice with your mandolin place a single layer on a spritzed small bar pan lightly spritz the slices and sprinkle with the seasoning you like. micro till crisp. A great addition to everyones plate that is no fat and really crisp and yummy. Hope you have a great tea party!

I made the lemon cakes that you make in the prep bowls for a bridal shower and everyone LOVED them! They're on CC under theme shows. Good luck!

ilove2cookpc said:
I made the lemon cakes that you make in the prep bowls for a bridal shower and everyone LOVED them! They're on CC under theme shows. Good luck!

Thanks for the endorsement on these! I don't care for lemon, so I've never had them, but I was going back and forth between those and the strawberry shortcakes in the SB.

I'm not a lemon fan, but do love the lemon cakes--and so do my guests! And so easy and inexpensive to make--and pretty! I became a fan of Jiffy mixes after making them the first time, LOL.

I DO NOT like the little lemon cakes. If you plan on making them ahead, and then serving them, just be aware that once they cool and sit for a while, they have that funky, chewy texture that microwave cakes get.

I'd do something like the mini truffle cups, and muffins in the silicone floral pan - or those little caramel cakes that you do in the silicone muffin pan - those are so good, and very pretty and Tea Partyish.

A tea party is a really good way to show off the tiered racks (not sure what the real name is) and the simple additions too

1. What products do you recommend for hosting a tea party?

For hosting a tea party, we recommend our Tea Time Set, which includes a teapot, cups and saucers, and a tiered serving tray. Our Scone and Biscuit Pan is also perfect for making delicious treats for your tea party.

2. Can you provide tips for making the perfect cup of tea?

To make the perfect cup of tea, start by using fresh, filtered water and bring it to a full boil. Use one tea bag or one teaspoon of loose leaf tea per cup of water. Steep for 3-5 minutes depending on the type of tea and your preference. Lastly, add any desired milk or sweeteners to taste.

3. What are some creative tea party theme ideas?

Some creative tea party theme ideas include a garden tea party, a vintage tea party, a Mad Hatter's tea party, or a floral tea party. You can also incorporate a specific color scheme or dress code to add to the theme.

4. Can you recommend any recipes for tea party treats?

We have a variety of delicious recipes on our website, including lemon lavender scones, cucumber tea sandwiches, and mini quiches. You can also get creative and use our products to make your own unique tea party treats.

5. How can I make my tea party more eco-friendly?

To make your tea party more eco-friendly, consider using reusable tea bags or loose leaf tea instead of disposable tea bags. You can also use cloth napkins instead of paper ones and choose locally sourced and organic ingredients for your treats. Lastly, opt for reusable or compostable serving dishes and utensils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • bbenton4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bbenton4
  • janel kelly