1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Tea party?

1. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

I have a host who wants to have a "tea Party"...she wants to make ahead a few finger sandwiches after church type thing and suggested maybe I can "make some little cakes" or something, what would you all suggest for this?

I also said I thought it would be a good idea to make up some beer bread and have the oil dippings too.

WHY CAN'T PC BRING BACK THE TEA AND COFFEE???? Ugh!

Mar 13, 2009
  2. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Little Cups of Heaven! (See attached)...

Attached Files:

Mar 13, 2009
  3. PCCHeather0506

PCCHeather0506 Member Silver Member

Those sound delicious...thanks for sharing!!

4. With the silicone pans 60% off for hosts this month the muffins are great for tea party's. I did one a couple of years ago. We used the kids heart shaped cookie cutters for the chicken salad sandwiches. Use the regular cookie cutters for the butter for the muffins. Can make potato chips in the micro with your small bar pan. Slice with your mandolin place a single layer on a spritzed small bar pan lightly spritz the slices and sprinkle with the seasoning you like. micro till crisp. A great addition to everyones plate that is no fat and really crisp and yummy. Hope you have a great tea party!

5. ilove2cookpc

ilove2cookpc Novice Member

I made the lemon cakes that you make in the prep bowls for a bridal shower and everyone LOVED them! They're on CC under theme shows. Good luck!

Mar 13, 2009
  6. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

Thanks for the endorsement on these! I don't care for lemon, so I've never had them, but I was going back and forth between those and the strawberry shortcakes in the SB.

Mar 13, 2009
  7. jenniwest04

jenniwest04 Member

I'm not a lemon fan, but do love the lemon cakes--and so do my guests! And so easy and inexpensive to make--and pretty! I became a fan of Jiffy mixes after making them the first time, LOL.

Mar 13, 2009
  8. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I DO NOT like the little lemon cakes. If you plan on making them ahead, and then serving them, just be aware that once they cool and sit for a while, they have that funky, chewy texture that microwave cakes get.

I'd do something like the mini truffle cups, and muffins in the silicone floral pan - or those little caramel cakes that you do in the silicone muffin pan - those are so good, and very pretty and Tea Partyish.

Mar 13, 2009
  9. pampermejolene

pampermejolene Advanced Member Gold Member

A tea party is a really good way to show off the tiered racks (not sure what the real name is) and the simple additions too

Have something to add?