• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tea Party Planning: Get Ideas & Flyers Here!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products perfect for hosting a tea party, including ceramic tea sets, serving stands, and baking tools. The number of guests you can invite depends on your space and budget, with a typical range of 4-10 guests. Traditional tea party foods include finger sandwiches and pastries, but you can also get creative with personalized dishes. Pampered Chef also offers customizable invitation templates and decorating tips to make your tea party stand out.
Laura1293
My mom wants to have a tea party theme. Does anyone have any flyers or any ideas that they would like to share? :D Thanks Laura

Laura1293 said:
My mom wants to have a tea party theme. Does anyone have any flyers or any ideas that they would like to share? :D Thanks Laura
The tea time tarts are good, as well as the txedo brownies.

I just got done making the Lemon Tartlets for a Bridal Show tomorrow. They were very easy. They are in the Delightful Desserts cookbook.

I got this invitation off of another thread in Theme shows from Deb, the founder. I hope it helps! I am adding it tho my theme show binder! Ryan

Attachments

• Copy of TEAPARTY.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 564
tea pot cakeYou could also make a teapot in the Batter Bowl as a centerpiece or dessert. I just tried to attach a picture of one and it says it's too large but if you'd like to see one just email me at [email protected]

1. What types of products can I use for a tea party?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of products that are perfect for hosting a tea party. Some popular choices include our ceramic tea sets, tiered serving stands, and decorative platters for displaying finger foods. We also have a variety of baking and cooking tools that can help you create delicious treats for your guests.

2. How many people can I invite to a tea party?

The number of guests you can invite to your tea party will depend on the size of your space and your budget. We recommend keeping the guest list to a manageable number so that you can provide an enjoyable experience for everyone. A typical tea party can range from 4-10 guests, but this can vary based on individual preferences.

3. What types of food should I serve at a tea party?

Traditional tea party foods include finger sandwiches, scones, pastries, and other bite-sized treats. However, you can also get creative and serve unique dishes that cater to your guests' dietary preferences. We have a variety of recipes available on our website that would be perfect for a tea party, and our consultants can also provide personalized recommendations.

4. How can I make my tea party invitations stand out?

Invitations are an essential aspect of any tea party as they set the tone for the event. At Pampered Chef, we offer customizable invitation templates that can be easily personalized with your party details. You can also add a personal touch by including a small token, such as a tea bag or a homemade treat, with each invitation.

5. Do you have any tips for decorating for a tea party?

When it comes to decorating for a tea party, simplicity and elegance are key. We recommend using a color scheme that complements your tableware and adding small touches such as fresh flowers or decorative ribbons. Our consultants are trained to provide expert advice on how to create a beautiful and inviting atmosphere for your tea party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nightschild24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janel kelly
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • hlynn424