• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tea Party Theme Demo: Ideas for Recipes & More?

In summary, the host is thinking about doing a tea party theme show. They are looking for ideas on recipes or anything else that has been done at a tea party. They think ordering tea from the catalogue would be a good idea. There are a few ideas suggested, such as fingertip sandwiches with cucumber spread or watercress, a pastryish demo, or making the sandwiches ahead of time. The show is going to be on a Saturday, and the host is thinking about doing a pastryish demo although they love cucumber sandwhiches. Finally, she is thinking about taking pictures of what the host does.
janel kelly
I have a host that wants to do a tea party theme show. I have a couple flyers about it but would like a couple of ideas for recipes or anything else anyone has done at this type of show. I thought about ordering the tea from the catalogue for the guests to try and make some kind of baked good to demo. Has anyone done this type of show? Any ideas?

Here are a few ideas...I haven't done a tea party, but I think that would be alot of fun. I think ordering PC's Good Company tea is a good idea. I haven't tried it but my mother in law ordered it and really likes it.

As for suggestions on a baked good, maybe the lemon tartlets in PC's cookbook Delightful Desserts pg.100. I think that would go well with tea. Or even something as simple as baking cookies using the cookie press and decorating them all differently. When I think tea party, I think dainty and girly...I would definitely use the simple additions creatively to decorate with and use to display whatever you decide to make. You may even consider getting some paper doilies you can buy at any craft store or even Wal-Mart for super cheap to place under the saucers and tea cups or even to use within your display.

I think women would love to attend a tea party - we all use to pretend when we were little girls having tea with our stuffed animals and trying to act as polite and proper as we could! I think it would be so much fun :p ! Let us know how it goes!! I would love to suggest a tea party to a host!

Last edited:
Tea Party IdeasI've been to tea before, but not hosted a party like this. (My first is still a few weeks away.) But fingertip sandwiches with cucumber spread or watercress would be great. If you have the bread tubes you could make the bread in those and the sandwiches would be beautiful. I also know that there is a PC recipes that uses croissant rolls that would be beautiful, but I don't have access to the cookbook right now. I will post it on here later today when I have the chance. I believe it uses pecans. Buying the tea and coffee would be a great idea. It would give guest the chance to try it out and if the love it you would always have repeat customers. Can't buy it at the grocery. :D

DZmom said:
I've been to tea before, but not hosted a party like this. (My first is still a few weeks away.) But fingertip sandwiches with cucumber spread or watercress would be great. If you have the bread tubes you could make the bread in those and the sandwiches would be beautiful. I also know that there is a PC recipes that uses croissant rolls that would be beautiful, but I don't have access to the cookbook right now. I will post it on here later today when I have the chance. I believe it uses pecans. Buying the tea and coffee would be a great idea. It would give guest the chance to try it out and if the love it you would always have repeat customers. Can't buy it at the grocery. :D
Maybe you're thinking of the Pecan Tassies. They are in the "All the Best" cookbook and those were the first dessert to come to mind when I read about doing a tea party theme. They're yummy and pretty easy!

Her show is going to be at 10am on a Saturday so I'm thinking a pastryish demo would be good although I LOVE cucumber sandwhiches. I may mention to my host that she could make those sandwhiches ahead of time. I like the doilies too and they aren't normally expensive to buy. Her show isn't for another month so it will be awhile til I let you know how it goes. This host loves to entertain so maybe I'll take pictures of what she does. It always looks so nice. Thanks for the ideas!

What types of recipes can I make for a tea party?

There are endless possibilities for recipes that would be perfect for a tea party. Some popular options include finger sandwiches, scones, pastries, and bite-sized desserts. You can also get creative and incorporate tea into your recipes, such as using it as a marinade or in a cake.

What are some ideas for decorations for a tea party?

Decorations are an important aspect of any tea party theme demo. Some ideas for decorations include using floral centerpieces, vintage teacups and saucers, lace tablecloths, and pastel colored linens. You can also add a touch of whimsy with paper doilies, bunting, or fresh flowers.

Can I host a tea party with dietary restrictions in mind?

Yes, you can absolutely host a tea party that accommodates dietary restrictions. There are many recipes that can be adapted to be gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegan. You can also offer a variety of tea options, including herbal and caffeine-free options for those who do not drink traditional tea.

What are some fun activities or games to incorporate into a tea party?

Tea parties are not just about food and drinks, they can also be a fun and interactive event. Some ideas for activities or games include a teapot decorating contest, a tea trivia game, or a tea leaf reading session. You can also provide a variety of teas and have guests vote on their favorite.

Do I need to have a large selection of teas for a tea party?

No, you do not need to have a large selection of teas for a tea party. It is recommended to have at least 3-4 different types of tea, including black, green, and herbal options. You can also ask guests to bring their favorite tea to share, making it a more diverse selection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheframsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • towerbabel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
towerbabel
  • pamperedchef07