• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discussing the Tea Bird Infuser: Tips, Complaints, Praise, Reviews

In summary, the Tea Bird Infuser is a cute and useful infuser for tea drinkers. It is a big hit with reviewers, and is a good addition to the Tea Collection.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Tea Bird Infuser. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

It is nice to have tea items in our line now. I think this (and the pitcher) will be a big hit with tea drinkers!

This thing is ADORABLE! I don't even drink tea and I want to get it! lol I'm trying to think of other things I could use it for, but can't, but I want it anyway. lol It's definitely something I want to bring to shows to show people. I think tea drinkers are going to love this!

LOVE! Everybody at launch oooohed over this, it's so darn cute. I think tea items are a brilliant addition to our line, and this will make a great gift. I already want 2 myself (one at the office!), and know at least one person who will be getting it for her birthday this year.

so cute! love that he doesn't drip tea when you take him out of the cup - so clever (i am contemplating cutting open my tea bags to justify taking him to work ;) )

Besides being cute, I don't see why someone would purchase this. With that said, I didn't see the point of the Mix and Chop either!!

I wonder if a line of teas is next :eek:

Anybody who drinks loose leaf teas needs an infuser of some kind. Something dripless is a huge benefit in my book!

I finally got to use this. Got some wonderful white loose tea at World Market. I love it. Very neat to use.
And BTW we used to have really good flavored tea bags and coffee but they were dropped several years ago.

Has anyone used this? It keeps coming open when I pull it out and loose tea goes into my cup!

I use mine all the time with excellent results. Sounds like you got a defective infuser. I'd contact the HO for a replacement.

1. What is the Tea Bird Infuser and how does it work?

The Tea Bird Infuser is a kitchen tool designed for steeping loose leaf tea. It is shaped like a bird and has a mesh body to hold the tea leaves. To use, simply fill the infuser with tea and place it in a cup of hot water. The mesh body allows the hot water to circulate and infuse the tea leaves, creating a delicious cup of tea.

2. Are there any tips for using the Tea Bird Infuser?

To ensure the best cup of tea, we recommend using high-quality loose leaf tea and not overfilling the infuser. It is also important to steep the tea for the recommended amount of time based on the type of tea being used. For a stronger cup of tea, gently squeeze the infuser before removing it from the cup.

3. Do customers have any complaints about the Tea Bird Infuser?

While we strive to provide high-quality products, we understand that sometimes there may be issues with our products. Some customers have reported difficulty with cleaning the infuser, but we recommend using a small brush or running it under hot water to remove any leftover tea leaves.

4. What do customers have to say about the Tea Bird Infuser?

We have received many positive reviews from satisfied customers who love the design and functionality of the Tea Bird Infuser. They appreciate the cute bird shape and the fact that it makes a great conversation starter when entertaining guests.

5. Can the Tea Bird Infuser be used for anything other than tea?

While the Tea Bird Infuser is primarily designed for steeping loose leaf tea, it can also be used to infuse other beverages such as fruit-infused water or hot chocolate. However, we recommend thoroughly cleaning the infuser before switching between different types of beverages to prevent any lingering flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies