• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taxes - Julie Weitz Training...

In summary, "Taxes - Julie Weitz Training..." is a training program designed to equip individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage and file their taxes. Julie Weitz, a highly experienced tax professional, leads the program and offers practical and up-to-date information on tax laws and regulations. The program is suitable for beginners as it covers all the basics of tax filing and is delivered through online courses and webinars. It covers a wide range of taxes and also provides information on how to handle tax-related issues.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Just got this from my ED...

Tax Season is upon us and I want you to be prepared!

How would you like to learn The Top 5 Overlooked Tax Strategies Even Savvy Direct Selling Leaders Miss?

1. Paying Your Children - You can, you should, you must AND you can afford it.
2. Home Office Deduction - How "Playing it Safe" is putting you at risk
3. Medical Expense Deductions on Schedule C - not possible? Think again
4. Travel - strategies to increase your deductions whether you travel alone or with family
5. Documentation - your new best friend

Tax Strategies Expert Vicky Collins (aka The Deduction Diva) is going to teach you how to apply these strategies to your business starting today!

>>>When: Tuesday, February 12 at 9 pm EST<<<
This FREE one-hour call is being offered by Direct Selling Leaders (where you will find MY Expert Blog) and you can sign up here: http://directsellingleaders.com/expert_call.html to get all of the call details.
And don't worry, even if you can't make the call live, you will get a recording so you can add this essential leadership resource to your audio library!

Thanks Janet!

Somehow I missed this particular call...even though I get a lot of their emails! I think this is a good one to listen to!

I lisytened to her call last year and was AMAZED at wht I wasn't taking as a deduction - I am this year though!! Worht the listen....

1. What is the purpose of "Taxes - Julie Weitz Training..."?

The purpose of "Taxes - Julie Weitz Training..." is to provide individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively manage and file their taxes.

2. Who is Julie Weitz and why is her training program beneficial?

Julie Weitz is a highly experienced tax professional with over 10 years of experience in the field. Her training program is beneficial because it offers practical and up-to-date information on tax laws and regulations, as well as strategies for maximizing tax deductions and minimizing tax liabilities.

3. Is the training program suitable for beginners?

Yes, the training program is suitable for beginners as it covers all the basics of tax filing and provides step-by-step guidance on how to complete tax forms and documents.

4. How is the training program delivered?

The training program is delivered through online courses and webinars, making it easily accessible to individuals from anywhere with an internet connection. It also includes interactive activities and quizzes to reinforce learning.

5. Will the training program cover all types of taxes?

Yes, the training program covers a wide range of taxes, including income tax, sales tax, property tax, and more. It also provides information on how to handle tax-related issues, such as audits and penalties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Happy Mom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
supergirljennie
  • esavvymom