1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tax Season

1. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

Hello Fellow Canadians,

I'm looking to see if anyone has created a spreadsheet in which to track their business expenses?

I have a friends (who is convinently an CPA) who will be preparing my taxes for me this year. We have agreed that I will organize all of my business expenses into a spreadsheet for her rather than handing her a hugh pile of receipts (I think that's fair). Before I create one myself, I thought I'd check with you.

Also, I work full-time and Pampered Chef is my business on the side. I am really hoping to get $$ back this year from the government as a result of this business. My boyfriend doesn't think that's likely - any past experience with this type of situation?

Thanks so much!

Dec 29, 2005
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

I keep track of all my business expenses on pampered partner. You can add categories and enter everything right on the program and then print it out when it's time to do your taxes and just transfer the totals to your tax program. I find no need for any other kind of spreadsheet.

Jan 2, 2006
Have something to add?