• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tax Season

Stephanie S

May 13, 2005
Hello Fellow Canadians,

I'm looking to see if anyone has created a spreadsheet in which to track their business expenses?

I have a friends (who is convinently an CPA) who will be preparing my taxes for me this year. We have agreed that I will organize all of my business expenses into a spreadsheet for her rather than handing her a hugh pile of receipts (I think that's fair). Before I create one myself, I thought I'd check with you.

Also, I work full-time and Pampered Chef is my business on the side. I am really hoping to get $$ back this year from the government as a result of this business. My boyfriend doesn't think that's likely - any past experience with this type of situation?

Thanks so much!

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Stephanie S said:
Hello Fellow Canadians,

I'm looking to see if anyone has created a spreadsheet in which to track their business expenses?

I have a friends (who is convinently an CPA) who will be preparing my taxes for me this year. We have agreed that I will organize all of my business expenses into a spreadsheet for her rather than handing her a hugh pile of receipts (I think that's fair). Before I create one myself, I thought I'd check with you.

Also, I work full-time and Pampered Chef is my business on the side. I am really hoping to get $$ back this year from the government as a result of this business. My boyfriend doesn't think that's likely - any past experience with this type of situation?

Thanks so much!
I keep track of all my business expenses on pampered partner. You can add categories and enter everything right on the program and then print it out when it's time to do your taxes and just transfer the totals to your tax program. I find no need for any other kind of spreadsheet.