• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tax Saving Secrets- Teleseminar W/Steve Wiltshire

In summary, there was a free teleseminar hosted by Steve Wiltshire with guest speaker Ron Meuller from Lifeline Coaching & Education on the topic of tax saving tips. The seminar was offered at two different times on January 12th and there was still a chance to register for the evening session. The speaker shared valuable information about changes in tax rules for home business deductions and offered a special deal on his book or audio book/commentary. There was also a recording available for those who missed the live call.
esavvymom
Staff member
Just wanted to pass along a free teleseminar from Steve Wiltshire with guest speaker- Ron Meuller:Lifeline Coaching & Education Present: Tax Saving SecretsIt's offered at two times on Wednesday, January 12th - a morning/afternoon *(depending on your timezone), and an evening timeslot.

Great minds think alike. I had just signed up for the evening one and was going to post here. You saved me the work! :)

Reminder- this is today, and you may still be able register. the 1pm Eastern call just started, but there is a call tonight. Register- and you'll likely at least get the recording (if they have one).Lifeline Coaching & Education Present: Tax Saving Tips

Thanks! I registered for the 8:45pm call.

so far, it's REALLY good. I've already learned ALOT and I'm going to make my DH listen to this- he's always harping on me about these tax-rules....but the rules have changed some (in a good way).Update: I'm toying with getting his course- or at LEAST the book. If you get in on Steve Wiltshire's special (ends midnight tonight- the 12th) , but Ron Mueller's website has the book too for less about $40. So if you don't want the full program, you can still get the book, or the audio book/commentary (or a combo of both). My DH likes to brag that he read the tax code (years ago!), now, I can have the information that is CURRENT regarding home business deductions. From what I learned on this call, many of the things my DH claims I cannot take or should not take because of "rules", sounds like we CAN now take them and be just fine.Very interesting call. Was about 1 hr.

Last edited:
I was signed up for the call last night and then completly spaced it. Is there a way to listen to a recording? I am so very sad that I forgot, I was really looking forward to it.

Silberna said:
I was signed up for the call last night and then completly spaced it. Is there a way to listen to a recording? I am so very sad that I forgot, I was really looking forward to it.
Did you get the email from Steve about the Special (mine was called "As Promised - Special offer from Ron & Steve")? If you click on that link in the email- it has the recording available right under the highlighted part....red letters are right next to it.

esavvymom said:
Did you get the email from Steve about the Special (mine was called "As Promised - Special offer from Ron & Steve")? If you click on that link in the email- it has the recording available right under the highlighted part....red letters are right next to it.

No I didn't get that email, would it be possible to forward it to me!! Please :)
My email is [email protected]

1. What is "Tax Saving Secrets- Teleseminar W/Steve Wiltshire"?

"Tax Saving Secrets- Teleseminar W/Steve Wiltshire" is a virtual event where tax expert Steve Wiltshire shares his knowledge and strategies for saving money on taxes.

2. When is the teleseminar taking place?

The teleseminar will take place on [insert date and time]. It will also be recorded for those who are unable to attend live.

3. How do I register for the teleseminar?

To register for the teleseminar, simply click on the registration link provided on the event page. You will then be prompted to enter your name and email address.

4. Is there a fee to attend the teleseminar?

No, the teleseminar is completely free to attend. However, there may be additional resources or materials available for purchase during the event.

5. What can I expect to learn from the teleseminar?

During the teleseminar, Steve Wiltshire will share his top tax-saving secrets and strategies that can help you save money on your taxes. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and receive personalized advice from Steve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom