• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Tax Rates in Pampered Partner Plus

In summary, to change the tax rate in Pampered Partner Plus, go to the "Settings" section and select "Tax Rates." From there, you can add or edit the tax rates for different regions or products. If your tax rate is not applying correctly, make sure the correct rate is selected and check for any overrides or exemptions. To set up tax exemptions for certain products, go to the "Settings" section and select "Tax Rates," and add a new tax rate with a 0% rate for the specific product. Multiple tax rates can be added for different regions by going to the "Settings" section and selecting "Tax Rates." To calculate taxes and include them in the total price for customers, make sure the "Include Taxes
BethanyN
I just installed Pampered Partner Plus and am entering a show. It says that tax rates are automatically set based upon the "ship to address," but it's not figuring out the tax rate or automatically entering the county. Help! Do I have to do anything to make it figure out the tax rate? I know I can enter it manually, but why isn't it doing it automatically?

do you have the host's address entered?

Yep. It's also not figuring out the city and state (when my recruiter enters the host or customer's zip code into her PPP, it automatically enters the city and state. Mine's not doing that.)

call tech support. 888-687-2433

Hi there! Congratulations on installing Pampered Partner Plus and entering your show! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the tax rates. The good news is, you don't have to do anything to make it figure out the tax rate - it should automatically calculate based on the "ship to address" entered. It's possible that there may be a glitch or a setting that needs to be adjusted. I would recommend reaching out to our customer support team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you get the tax rates figured out. In the meantime, you can manually enter the tax rate for your show. Thank you for being a Pampered Chef consultant, and best of luck with your show!

1. How do I change the tax rate in Pampered Partner Plus?

To change the tax rate in Pampered Partner Plus, go to the "Settings" section and select "Tax Rates." From there, you can add or edit the tax rates for different regions or products.

2. Why is my tax rate not applying correctly?

There could be several reasons why your tax rate is not applying correctly. First, make sure that the correct tax rate is selected for the specific product or region. If the issue persists, check if there are any overrides or exemptions that may be affecting the tax rate. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and refreshing the page.

3. How do I set up tax exemptions for certain products in Pampered Partner Plus?

To set up tax exemptions for certain products in Pampered Partner Plus, go to the "Settings" section and select "Tax Rates." From there, you can add a new tax rate and set it to 0% for the specific product or category.

4. Can I add multiple tax rates for different regions in Pampered Partner Plus?

Yes, you can add multiple tax rates for different regions in Pampered Partner Plus. Simply go to the "Settings" section and select "Tax Rates." From there, you can add new tax rates and assign them to specific regions or products.

5. How do I calculate taxes and include them in the total price for my customers?

In order to calculate taxes and include them in the total price for your customers, make sure that the "Include Taxes in Price" option is selected in the "Settings" section. This will automatically calculate the taxes and include them in the final price for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • esavvymom