• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! I Found What I Was Looking For

In summary, "Success! I Found What I Was Looking For" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants achieve success in their business. It is available for all levels of consultants and covers various topics related to running a successful Pampered Chef business. This ongoing program provides continuous support and resources, which can be accessed through a consultant's website, app, or back office, as well as through live or recorded training events.
smarteez2
Gold Member
Never mind found what I was looking for.

Last edited:
It is located under the "Manage Your Business" tab and then under "financial forms". I hope this helps.

Re: Tacks questionI use them to hold notes on a bulletin board, otherwise I think they're annoying.

What is "Success! I Found What I Was Looking For"?

"Success! I Found What I Was Looking For" is a program or training offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants achieve success in their business. It provides tips, strategies, and resources to help consultants reach their goals and find the success they are looking for.

Who can participate in "Success! I Found What I Was Looking For"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can participate in "Success! I Found What I Was Looking For". It is available for all levels of consultants, from new consultants to experienced leaders.

What does "Success! I Found What I Was Looking For" cover?

This program covers various topics related to running a successful Pampered Chef business. It includes training on product knowledge, sales techniques, marketing strategies, booking and hosting parties, team building, and more.

Is "Success! I Found What I Was Looking For" a one-time training?

No, "Success! I Found What I Was Looking For" is an ongoing program that provides continuous support and resources for consultants. There are new trainings and materials added regularly to keep up with the ever-changing business landscape.

How can I access "Success! I Found What I Was Looking For"?

You can access "Success! I Found What I Was Looking For" through your consultant's website, the Pampered Chef consultant app, or through the consultant's back office. You can also attend live training events or watch recorded trainings at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies