• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Received Your 1099 Forms Yet? Tax Time Is Here!

In summary, 1099 forms are necessary for reporting income received from sources other than traditional employment and must be included on your tax return. Companies are required to issue 1099 forms by January 31st and you should contact your employer if you have not received them by early February. If there is an error on your 1099 form, you should contact your employer to have it corrected and report accurate information on your tax return. However, you do not need to wait for your 1099 forms to file your taxes as you can use your own records to report your income.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
Just wondering if you all have received your 1099 forms yet? I really need to get my taxes done!!! Thanks

I read here some where that they are usually not sent till the end of the month. Don't quote me on it. This is my first year with PC. I'm still waiting for mine though.

They have to be sent out by the end of the month legally, I was just hoping they would have been sent early

Mine came in today's mail - but I live about 1/2 an hour from Home Office. So hopefully "it's in the mail" !

I just got mine today also, but I live 5 miles from home office. I guess it is safe to say they are in the mail.

What are 1099 forms and why do I need them?

1099 forms are documents used to report income received from sources other than traditional employment, such as freelance work or contract work. They are necessary for tax purposes and must be reported on your tax return.

When should I expect to receive my 1099 forms?

The deadline for companies to issue 1099 forms is January 31st, so you should receive them by early February. If you have not received them by this time, you should contact your employer to ensure they were sent.

What should I do if I have not received my 1099 forms?

If you have not received your 1099 forms by early February, you should contact your employer to confirm they were sent. If they were not sent, you can request that they be resent to you. If you still do not receive them, you can contact the IRS for further assistance.

Do I need to wait for my 1099 forms before filing my taxes?

No, you do not need to wait for your 1099 forms to file your taxes. You can use your own records to report your income and any 1099 forms you receive can be used to verify the information on your tax return.

What should I do if there is an error on my 1099 form?

If you notice an error on your 1099 form, you should contact your employer to have it corrected. They will issue you a new form with the correct information. It is important to report accurate information on your tax return, so be sure to verify all information on your 1099 forms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • minersmix
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Stoney5
  • TJMagoo