• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tax Information for Ellsworth AFB Show Orders | Cons Corner

In summary, there is no tax on the base. However, there is local sales tax for any purchase made on the base.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I have a web order for a show-

the city it -- Ellsworth AFB, SD 57706

Cons corner does not recognize the zipcode for tax.

IS there tax?? if so how do I find it? or how do I make it exempt

There is in all likelihood a tax....I would probably look at the surrounding areas.

HTH!

Actually there is not a tax on the base. I am military as well as a consultant and have done parties on the base no tax.

ok- if there is no tax...how do I enter in P3 so I do not have an error code

I think only overseas military bases are tax exempt. A base in SD should probably pay SD tax. It's right outside Rapid City, SD - try that & see if it works for you. ;)

I live on aboard Camp Lejeune and apart from the commissary and exchange....we DO in fact pay state sales tax for all direct sales businesses.

Ok from what I remember there was none but if other people say there is the only thing I can think to do is call Home office and find out for sure. They are the experts :eek:)

I called Ho yesterday...they must have been on limited staff.

I did not like the answer I got..so I will wait till monday. The rep really did not know what I was talking about- she just looked up SD and gave me the tax rate.

Only Overseas bases do not tax. You will pay the local tax where it is being shipped to.

OK talked to HO-

If an order is mailed to an AFB there is no tax.

P3 recognizes it w/ a yellow alert but when its submitted PC will correct it.

I knew that chick saturday was clueless.

That makes NO sense, none what-so-ever. At every base we have been stationed at for the last 15 year with the exception of overseas, we have paid tax in the local community. Direct Sales are part of that community. If there is no tax on Air Force bases, then why not the other branches AND more importantly...how can I get the last 4 years worth of taxes back for the majority of my customers?!? :)

I knew I was right I knew I was right!!! :cheerleader: Yay me!! Sorry couldn't help it I have had a bad day and this just made me feel better. ;o)

What is the purpose of "Tax for Afb ?? Help"?

The purpose of "Tax for Afb ?? Help" is to provide assistance and resources for individuals and businesses who have questions or need help with taxes related to the Armed Forces Benefit Association (AFBA).

Who is eligible to receive "Tax for Afb ?? Help"?

Anyone who is a member of the Armed Forces Benefit Association, including active duty, reserve, and retired members, as well as their families and survivors, can receive "Tax for Afb ?? Help".

What types of taxes does "Tax for Afb ?? Help" cover?

"Tax for Afb ?? Help" covers federal and state income taxes, as well as taxes related to military pay and benefits, such as the Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP) and Veteran's Benefits.

How can I access "Tax for Afb ?? Help"?

You can access "Tax for Afb ?? Help" by visiting the AFBA website or contacting their customer service team. They also offer online resources and educational materials to help with tax-related issues.

Is "Tax for Afb ?? Help" free?

Yes, "Tax for Afb ?? Help" is a free service provided by the Armed Forces Benefit Association to its members and their families. There are no fees or charges for using this service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies