• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Business Benefits of Joy's Tasty Tidbits Newsletter | Sign Up Now!

Joy's newsletter is SO time-saving! I have been using it for about a year now and it has helped me to get my name out there to many people. I have gotten orders and bookings from it. I highly recommend it!
bridgetbakes
For those of you who receive Joy's Tasty Tidbits newsletters each month and send them out to your customers, have you seen real business benefits from this? I am considering signing-up and am weighing how helpful this will be to my bookings/sales. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I think it's a great tool to use. Every month it's putting your name in front of others!

Question... what format does it come in? Can you get it so that everything is in the email, not as an attachment? TIA!

Anyone else?Does anyone else have thoughts on this? I would love to know your experiences with the newsletter and how it has helped your busines!

Bumping up....

Anyone have more thoughts on this???

You just forward the entire thing on after making any changes that you want. (Adding your name and website, etc. or deleting anything that you don't want included.)
I have used her newsletters for about a year...very time saving if you want to mail out an entire newsletter. I honestly can't say that I have gotten orders or bookings off of it. But, you never know when someone will call you! It is ALWAYS good to get your name in front of people so when they think of PC, they will think of YOU!!

Another option (which I may try since my subscription just ran out with her) is what a Director I know does: She emails out a VERY SHORT email with just a link to her website. The subject line is: Your Pampered Chef Recipe Is Ready! Then, they MUST visit her site to get the recipe. She also does not put the recipe in one of the 5 listed on the main page. They have to "dig deeper" into the site to find the recipe. She says she gets $50-$500 in individual sales each month. (She does have a very large email base....been collecting emails for years!)

I am NOT trying to talk anyone out of the newsletter idea (please don't get upset with me!:eek: )....I received MANY compliments on Tasty Tidbits from customers. Just trying to give you options so you can do what is best for you and your business!

I don't know if I have ever really got business from it, but I have had alot of the people tell me that the information on it is great along with the recipes and tips. One month I got to send it out and I few people called and asked me if I forgotten them.

That is my experience

~

I use to do an email that my director sent and I hae also tried Rits newsletter but sometimes it gets all jumbled up and theycant read it. Maybe I outta do what Kelly's director does

My director gave us a 3 month subscription to Tasty Tidbits... I used it for Feb... but I deleted somethings...just too too too wordy!
And I added some things. I always to a newsletter, I didn't get any "OOO! I love your new newsletter" or any "Please remove me" nothing.

I liked the pictures...

I don't think I'll pay for it myself.

Kelly, I'm actually doing something like your director now, a few grafs with hyperlinks to force traffic to my site. I loved Joy's newsletter but needed to drive more traffic to my site and I have gotten some good feedback from my customers on it. I can send a copy if you'd like to see it. Not fancy but hopefully getting the job done!

Thank you!Thanks everyone for your input! This is all very helpful to me.

I like the idea of the hyperlink within the email. I may have to consider that. I just LOVE the timesaving idea of someone doing the newsletter for me! :eek:

Decisions, decisions...

Lisa-
I would love to see the type of newsletter you are doing to drive the business more toward your site.
I would like to get more traffic to my site and hopefully increase online orders.
If you could email me an example of what you are talking about that would be great!

Thanks-
Kelly :)

[email protected]

Lisacb News
lisacb77 said:
Kelly, I'm actually doing something like your director now, a few grafs with hyperlinks to force traffic to my site. I loved Joy's newsletter but needed to drive more traffic to my site and I have gotten some good feedback from my customers on it. I can send a copy if you'd like to see it. Not fancy but hopefully getting the job done!
I would love to see it too.
cheflaurel@yahoo

got a recruit!!!I subscribed to Tasty Tidbits last summer after seeing people talk about it on here! I love sending out a newsletter - just like many of you I always wanted to but I just didn't want to spend the time. Now the hard part is done for me! As far as business generated from it - yes... after a few months of sending it out I got a recruit - she was a past host that responded to the newsletter and signed up!!! So I do think it's WELL worth it!!!

:D

Anyone have a link to sign up info?

What is tastytidbits and where do you sign up??

chefjen80 said:
What is tastytidbits and where do you sign up??
Tasty Tidbits is a newsletter service for consultants. There are at least a couple of newsletters out there. For Tasty Tidbits, the website is: www.tastytidbits.net. The one I use is By Request - that website is: www.123byrequest.com. If you happen to sign up for that one, use my name (Kearstin Hinebaugh) - it will get me a free month!

My director sent a link and paid for 3 months of it for her cluster.
But the newsletters seem a bit wordy for me... I minimize it.

www.TastyTidbits.net

woops!! Same time posts! Sorry for the duplicate info!

Kelly & Laurel, just forwarded my version to you. Hope it helps!

Boy I sure didn't mean to steal the thread ;)

Lisa's newsletter
lisacb77 said:
Kelly & Laurel, just forwarded my version to you. Hope it helps!

Boy I sure didn't mean to steal the thread ;)

Lisa:

I'd love to see your newsletter too! TIA

Sure Harriet, just send your email to me!

Goodness maybe I should go into business ;)

I just e-mailed you Lisa. Thanks.

How do you get her to respond to you. I ordered and paid for a subscription but have as of yet to recieve a newsletter. This has been since December and I have emailed her THREE times with no response. This is really weird because I have heard good things about her.

I currently have Tasty Tidbits, but am not sure that I'll renew since I had to change a lot for it to work for me. It's great to not have to go look for the pictures or type all of the info though so much quicker. I'm now doing the short email with info on my website. However, I just pick an choose some of the wording (this month is...pasta month) or whatever to put ON my website. That way I'm still using the info, but not necessarily sending it out.

Doing a newsletter in general is a definite must though. I've had several people that were excited to get my email b/c they needed something or had a question and they can just hit reply. Plus, then they know what specials I'm doing or where my next booth or open house is. Some of my customers, only come to those things b/c they don't like to do or go to shows.

cajunmomof4 said:
How do you get her to respond to you. I ordered and paid for a subscription but have as of yet to recieve a newsletter. This has been since December and I have emailed her THREE times with no response. This is really weird because I have heard good things about her.

Hi there! I sent you a PM also... not sure if this is my newsletter or the other newsletter that you're referring to.... if you could PM me your email addy, I'll look through my old emails. I am really sorry if I missed your email (especially 3 times).... every once in awhile, Gmail bounces out an email to my junk folder, but I do check it regularly....

Anyway, please let me know. I'm so sorry!

I do subscribe to TT. I LOVE it! I have gotten shows from it recruit leads and I think its a great way to just keep in touch with people. Its got great info, recipes, tips and its non-intrusive, so people don't feel like you are jamming PC down their throats. Plus, when you do your calls, you can use it as a great opener: "Did you get my newsletter this month? What did you think of x recipe?" I have to say that up unitl last year I was doing three different newsletters a month for 3 different organizations, plus one for my job and I just had such a hard time putting one together for PC--I just wanted to fit everything in and couldn't focus. This is just great for me because it covers just about everything without being too much.

Joy, I think you do a great job!

Lisa, I know it has been a couple of months, but could you send me a copy of yours too?

Thanks

Hi Lisa,
Can you email me a sample of what you are sending out to drive customers to your website? Thanks

Can you send that to me as well??

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK