1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tasty Tidbits

1. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

How long does it take for your account to be updated after you have e-mailed your receipt and your partner ID? Also which account will you get?
    Thanks

Apr 11, 2009
  2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

Heather, all the info is in the instructions on the icontact page. I did receive your iContact receipt but can't find a Tasty Tidbits account with your name on it. Did you sign up for one?

Apr 11, 2009
  3. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

I had the 15 day free trail, it expired yesterday. I signed up for icontact and paid. What do I have to do on tasty tidbits site? When I click on upgrade it takes me right to paypal and wants me to pay.
    Thanks

Apr 12, 2009
  4. Heather, if you have further problems with Tasty Tidbits, can you please take them off line and deal with Joy directly? This forum is not a help line for vendors.

Apr 12, 2009
  5. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

sorry I was just answering her question to me. Sorry

Apr 12, 2009
  6. D Levad

D Levad Member Gold Member

I think that comment was rude. If I have a question about the newsletter this is where I would come since Joy reads these and answers right away.

Apr 12, 2009
  7. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

thanks... I thought the same thing so that's why I figured that I would post it under newsletters.

Apr 12, 2009
  8. PampChefJoy

Okay, I found it -- sorry, I was looking under Kunsa instead of Ferencz.

It is normally better if you shoot me an email too... it's sometimes hard for me to tell who is who with message board names. Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
    Apr 12, 2009
  9. ~*Heather*~

~*Heather*~ Member

Thanks Joy

Apr 12, 2009
  10. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I think that poster is a plant for another email newsletter vendor...hence the rudeness.:D

I highly doubt anyone else was offended by your thread/post, Heather - so just shake it off, and enjoy your newsletter!

Apr 12, 2009
  11. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

I think you're bang on Becky! If you look at that posters other posts, except for one they are ALL about newsletters - and supporting a 'certain' one :rolleyes:

Apr 12, 2009
  12. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I agree that it is fine to post questions to Joy here. She is very helpful to all of us.

Apr 12, 2009
  13. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

What I like to do is follow Joy's instructions in her signature - email her if I have a problem but then I also come on here and ask a general question just like Heather did. I'm all about instant gratification :) so if I can get the help here first, I email Joy back saying never mind, someone helped me thanks! and that frees up her time too :)

Apr 12, 2009
  14. PampChefJoy

I really am grateful that Greg and Deb allow me to discuss TT to the extent that I do. It's nice to be able to count on the members here to shake down and test out my new stuff without me having to send out a general email to all of my subscribers...

That being said, I do prefer that if you have a specific member-related issue, that you email me directly... as I said, I don't always know who is who with the member names here. However, if it is a user question, like how to do something, where other people may have had the same problem or have figured out a way around it, I can see how it would be helpful to post here. In any case, I do not want to detract from CS because newsletters are only a very small part of a successful PC business.

You will find, during business hours, that I usually do respond here quicker than email ONLY because my employer blocks personal email sites and I can't access my email except on my cell phone (which I have to remember to go in and download and refresh). They haven't blocked CS yet, thank goodness, so I can still view and reply on here.

Apr 12, 2009
Have something to add?