• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Your Account: Receipts, Partner ID & More

I think you're bang on Becky! If you look at that posters other posts, except for one they are ALL about newsletters - and supporting a 'certain' one :rolleyes:I agree that it is fine to post questions to Joy here. She is very helpful to all of us.What I like to do is follow Joy's instructions in her signature - email her if I have a problem but then I also come on here and ask a general question just like Heather did. I'm all about instant gratification :) so if I can get the help here first, I email Joy back saying never mind, someone helped me thanks! and that frees up her time too :)I really am
~*Heather*~
How long does it take for your account to be updated after you have e-mailed your receipt and your partner ID? Also which account will you get?
Thanks

Heather, all the info is in the instructions on the icontact page. I did receive your iContact receipt but can't find a Tasty Tidbits account with your name on it. Did you sign up for one?

I had the 15 day free trail, it expired yesterday. I signed up for icontact and paid. What do I have to do on tasty tidbits site? When I click on upgrade it takes me right to paypal and wants me to pay.
Thanks

Heather, if you have further problems with Tasty Tidbits, can you please take them off line and deal with Joy directly? This forum is not a help line for vendors.

sorry I was just answering her question to me. Sorry

SNC1981 said:
Heather, if you have further problems with Tasty Tidbits, can you please take them off line and deal with Joy directly? This forum is not a help line for vendors.

I think that comment was rude. If I have a question about the newsletter this is where I would come since Joy reads these and answers right away.

D Levad said:
I think that comment was rude. If I have a question about the newsletter this is where I would come since Joy reads these and answers right away.

thanks... I thought the same thing so that's why I figured that I would post it under newsletters.

Okay, I found it -- sorry, I was looking under Kunsa instead of Ferencz.It is normally better if you shoot me an email too... it's sometimes hard for me to tell who is who with message board names. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks Joy

D Levad said:
I think that poster is a plant for another email newsletter vendor...hence the rudeness.:DI highly doubt anyone else was offended by your thread/post, Heather - so just shake it off, and enjoy your newsletter!

ChefBeckyD said:
I think that poster is a plant for another email newsletter vendor...hence the rudeness.:D

I highly doubt anyone else was offended by your thread/post, Heather - so just shake it off, and enjoy your newsletter!

I think you're bang on Becky! If you look at that posters other posts, except for one they are ALL about newsletters - and supporting a 'certain' one :rolleyes:

I agree that it is fine to post questions to Joy here. She is very helpful to all of us.

What I like to do is follow Joy's instructions in her signature - email her if I have a problem but then I also come on here and ask a general question just like Heather did. I'm all about instant gratification :) so if I can get the help here first, I email Joy back saying never mind, someone helped me thanks! and that frees up her time too :)

I really am grateful that Greg and Deb allow me to discuss TT to the extent that I do. It's nice to be able to count on the members here to shake down and test out my new stuff without me having to send out a general email to all of my subscribers...That being said, I do prefer that if you have a specific member-related issue, that you email me directly... as I said, I don't always know who is who with the member names here. However, if it is a user question, like how to do something, where other people may have had the same problem or have figured out a way around it, I can see how it would be helpful to post here. In any case, I do not want to detract from CS because newsletters are only a very small part of a successful PC business.You will find, during business hours, that I usually do respond here quicker than email ONLY because my employer blocks personal email sites and I can't access my email except on my cell phone (which I have to remember to go in and download and refresh). They haven't blocked CS yet, thank goodness, so I can still view and reply on here.

What is a Partner ID and how do I find mine?

A Partner ID is a unique identification number assigned to each Pampered Chef consultant. You can find your Partner ID by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the "My Account" tab. Your Partner ID will be displayed on the right side of the page.

How do I update my email address or other personal information on my account?

To update your personal information, log in to your consultant account and click on the "My Account" tab. From there, you can click on the "Edit" button next to the information you wish to change. Make your updates and click "Save" when you are finished.

Can I add receipts to my account from past orders?

Yes, you can add receipts to your account from past orders. Log into your consultant account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on the "Add Receipts" button and follow the prompts to upload your receipt images.

What if I forgot to add my Partner ID to a customer's order?

If you forgot to add your Partner ID to a customer's order, you can still receive credit by submitting the order number and customer information through the "Missing Orders" form on your consultant account. Our team will verify the information and add the order to your account.

How long does it take for receipts to be processed and reflected in my account?

Receipts are typically processed and reflected in your account within 24 hours. However, during peak times, it may take up to 48 hours. If you do not see your receipts reflected in your account after this time, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ~*Heather*~
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • naekelsey