• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbits: A Stress-Free Solution to My Busy Day!

She does a free 15 day trail and if you do a free 15 day trail with icontact and then sign up through them you get tasty tidbits for free. It's definitely worth it.
texaschef
Gold Member
I signed up for Tasty Tidbits and all I can say is WOW!!!! It has not even been a month and already I have had a couple of shows booked, 5 purchases on my website for OUTLET items and TONS of compliments about my newsletter. Everyone is so impressed with "my" flyers too~!
Thanks Joy!!! You have cut out so much stressful time from my busy day. What would normally cost me so much time I can now do in just a few clicks of a mouse...YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!!

I agree! Joy, you have made me look so good! LOL! My Director wanted to know how I got such a great newsletter! I told her it was all you!!!

I have sent out my first TT newsletters this month. I have only had one PWS order. No other responses (other than one "remove" e-mail). I am hoping that the TT newsletters will generate some business for me in the coming months. I love the look of the newsletters. Thanks TT!

I just sent out the TT outlet email & have 2 orders already!

I love my Tasty Tidbits. I just recommended it to someone in my cluster today, so maybe she'll join on, too. :)

how do i get in touch with tasty tidbits?how much?

http://www.tastytidbits.net

For a basic service it's $15 for 6 months - but if you check out her website, you'll see everything else that includes! Great flyers, postcards, etc....

lauriedip said:
how do i get in touch with tasty tidbits?how much?

She does a free 15 day trail and if you do a free 15 day trail with icontact and then sign up through them you get tasty tidbits for free. It's definitely worth it.

Hi!
I just signed up for a TT free trial but do i need a free trial with icontact too in order to send the newsletter where I can monitor if it's being viewed?Thanks so much! ~ Marey ~

You need to sign up for iContact separately from Tasty Tidbits. You don't have to sign up for iContact to use TT but it is one of the options you have if you want to be able to track/view statistics for opens and clicks.

I'm so sorry to be a pain...I'm just learning. I was able to sign up for the trial icontact & "built" my own TT newsletter & added it to icontact. When I found the newsletter in icontact I clecked send now and keep getting one of two error prompts: either "Your email does not contain a HTML verson" or "Your email does not contain a Text version." What am I doing wrong?
Thanks! ~ Marey In Michigan

I signed up for TT last month, but I can't for the life of me find the latest newsetter to download. Help!

sign into TT and then there is a Newsletter Templates button on the top click it, then scroll to the bottom and you will see it. :)

Must be something wrong with my membership. It keeps telling me I need to be a premium member to access anything. I'll send an email to Joy. Hmmm...maybe I just signed up for the 15 day trial and never actually got the membership. Does she send a reminder when the 15 days are up?

Last edited:
Hi there

Can someone please explain to me what is tasty tidbits? - is it a PC newsletter with recipes and hostes/guess flyer attached to it?

1. What is "Tasty Tidbits: A Stress-Free Solution to My Busy Day!"?

"Tasty Tidbits: A Stress-Free Solution to My Busy Day!" is a collection of easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for busy individuals and families. These recipes require minimal prep time and use simple ingredients, making them a convenient and stress-free option for busy days.

2. Are the recipes in "Tasty Tidbits" healthy?

Yes, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. That's why our "Tasty Tidbits" recipes are not only convenient, but also nutritious. They include a variety of fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains to provide a well-balanced meal.

3. Can I make substitutions in the recipes?

Absolutely! We encourage you to make the recipes your own by using ingredients that you prefer or have on hand. However, keep in mind that substitutions may alter the taste and texture of the final dish.

4. How many servings do the recipes in "Tasty Tidbits" make?

The number of servings varies depending on the recipe, but most recipes serve 4-6 people. However, you can easily adjust the quantities to suit your needs by doubling or halving the ingredients.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in "Tasty Tidbits"?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan options in "Tasty Tidbits". These recipes use plant-based proteins and exclude any animal products, making them a great choice for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • PampChefJoy