• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving Forwarding Issues with the January Newsletter

In summary, to access the January newsletter on your Pampered Chef account, log in and click on the "Newsletters" tab. If you have not received the newsletter in your email, check your spam folder or access it through your account. If you are having trouble forwarding the newsletter, try downloading and attaching it to an email or copying and pasting the content. If the images in the newsletter are not showing up, clear your cache or try a different browser. If you accidentally deleted the newsletter, you can retrieve it from your account's "Newsletters" tab.
WendyAebi
I just subscribed and am tinkering around with my copy of the January newsletter. Everytime I forward it, it picks up a bunch of crazy looking characters. It doesn't show up in the original, but every time she uses a "--" or, apparently, the enter key, I end up with something funky looking in my forward. What can I do?

Try saving onto a clipboard and change it into a word document. The crazy symbols or letters probably mean that you are trying to directly transfer a document that was posted in a differrent format. This happens a lot when things are transferred from Adobe and you only have the Adobe reader installed and not the Adobe writer, too. It can happen if you have an older version of Word or if someone pasted a document from a Mac and not a PC and vise versa.

I hope this helps you figure out what you can do.

I have the same thing on the sample letter I got. I even have that on another sample newsletter from someone else. I only have the Adobe reader but I thought the newsletters were already embedded in the emails when we send them??

Please look for the TT thread and post on it. This is another OLD thread...from 2006! I'm sure Joy will help you resolve whatever the issue is. Most of us can't help unless we know your Word version or PDF version!

1. How do I access the January newsletter on my account?

To access the January newsletter on your account, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Newsletters" tab. You will find the January newsletter listed there for you to view and download.

2. I have not received the January newsletter in my email. How can I receive it?

If you have not received the January newsletter in your email, please check your spam or junk folder. If it is not there, you can also access it through your Pampered Chef account by following the steps mentioned in the first question.

3. I am having trouble forwarding the January newsletter to my team. What can I do?

If you are experiencing issues with forwarding the January newsletter to your team, try downloading the newsletter first and then attaching it to an email. You can also copy and paste the content of the newsletter into a new email and send it that way.

4. The images in the January newsletter are not showing up. How can I fix this?

If the images in the January newsletter are not appearing, try clearing your cache and cookies or accessing the newsletter on a different browser. If the issue persists, please reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

5. I accidentally deleted the January newsletter. How can I retrieve it?

If you have accidentally deleted the January newsletter, you can still access it through your Pampered Chef account. Simply log in and go to the "Newsletters" tab, where you will find the January newsletter listed for you to download again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • esavvymom