1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Tasty Tidbits

1. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

I just subscribed and am tinkering around with my copy of the January newsletter. Everytime I forward it, it picks up a bunch of crazy looking characters. It doesn't show up in the original, but every time she uses a "--" or, apparently, the enter key, I end up with something funky looking in my forward. What can I do?

Jan 3, 2006
  2. Happy Mom

Happy Mom Member

Try saving onto a clipboard and change it into a word document. The crazy symbols or letters probably mean that you are trying to directly transfer a document that was posted in a differrent format. This happens a lot when things are transferred from Adobe and you only have the Adobe reader installed and not the Adobe writer, too. It can happen if you have an older version of Word or if someone pasted a document from a Mac and not a PC and vise versa.

I hope this helps you figure out what you can do.

Jan 4, 2006
  3. I have the same thing on the sample letter I got. I even have that on another sample newsletter from someone else. I only have the Adobe reader but I thought the newsletters were already embedded in the emails when we send them??

Sep 21, 2009
  4. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Please look for the TT thread and post on it. This is another OLD thread...from 2006! I'm sure Joy will help you resolve whatever the issue is. Most of us can't help unless we know your Word version or PDF version!

Sep 21, 2009
Have something to add?