• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Tasty Tidbits Not Working for You?

In summary, there could be several reasons for your Tasty Tidbits not working properly, such as a malfunctioning part or improper assembly. To assemble it, follow the instructions provided in the manual or watch the tutorial video. The Tasty Tidbits is designed to work with Pampered Chef appliances, and unusual noises during use may indicate a malfunction. To clean and maintain it, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge, and refer to the manual for specific instructions.
Flamingo
Gold Member
Anybody having this problem??:grumpy:

Hi Andrea,

I'm trying to get on and can't either... or my photography site either so I am guessing my server is down. Normally it's never down for more than a couple hours and it's only happened twice in the last 3 years so if you could wait and try again later....

If there will be an ongoing issue, I can always email things manually (though I'd shudder to do so to all the subscribers at this point!).

Thanks I'll try again in a bit....

Minor Hijack...Joy have you gotten my email about wanting to be on the "Development Team" or whatever you were calling it?

It's working now thanks Joy!!!

pcchefjane said:
Minor Hijack...Joy have you gotten my email about wanting to be on the "Development Team" or whatever you were calling it?

Yes and I am just behind in getting back to everyone - sorry! I will be in touch soon - I hope to get caught up during this long weekend!

Thanks Joy! Printed out my new Sizzle & DYLAB for my Host packets! Thanks a bunch!

i signed up for the 15 day trial and tried to send out an email newsletter but it was sent without any graphics? i use mozilla and i know that is a weird program, any ideas on how to fix this?

1. Why is my Tasty Tidbits not working properly?

There could be several reasons why your Tasty Tidbits is not working as expected. It could be due to a malfunctioning part, improper assembly, or simply needing a new battery. We recommend checking the instruction manual for troubleshooting tips or contacting our customer service for further assistance.

2. How do I assemble my Tasty Tidbits?

The Tasty Tidbits is designed to be easy to assemble. Simply follow the instructions provided in the instruction manual or watch our assembly tutorial video on our website. If you are still having trouble, please contact our customer service for assistance.

3. Can I use my Tasty Tidbits with other brand's kitchen appliances?

The Tasty Tidbits is specifically designed to work with Pampered Chef kitchen appliances. We cannot guarantee its compatibility with other brand's appliances. It is always best to use our products as intended for optimal performance.

4. My Tasty Tidbits is making unusual noises, is this normal?

No, it is not normal for your Tasty Tidbits to make unusual noises during use. This could be a sign of a malfunction or needing maintenance. Please contact our customer service for further assistance.

5. How do I clean and maintain my Tasty Tidbits?

We recommend cleaning your Tasty Tidbits after each use with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Do not submerge the appliance in water. Wipe dry with a clean cloth. Regular maintenance, such as replacing worn out parts, will help ensure your Tasty Tidbits continues to work properly. Refer to the instruction manual for specific maintenance instructions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • heat123
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefForrester
  • PampChefJoy