• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbits not working???

Flamingo

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2006
Anybody having this problem??:grumpy:

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
Hi Andrea,

I'm trying to get on and can't either... or my photography site either so I am guessing my server is down. Normally it's never down for more than a couple hours and it's only happened twice in the last 3 years so if you could wait and try again later....

If there will be an ongoing issue, I can always email things manually (though I'd shudder to do so to all the subscribers at this point!).

Flamingo

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Aug 11, 2006
Thanks I'll try again in a bit....

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Minor Hijack...Joy have you gotten my email about wanting to be on the "Development Team" or whatever you were calling it?

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
Minor Hijack...Joy have you gotten my email about wanting to be on the "Development Team" or whatever you were calling it?

Yes and I am just behind in getting back to everyone - sorry! I will be in touch soon - I hope to get caught up during this long weekend!

Mar 1, 2009
i signed up for the 15 day trial and tried to send out an email newsletter but it was sent without any graphics? i use mozilla and i know that is a weird program, any ideas on how to fix this?