• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Alternatives to Tasty Tidbits Newsletter for the Upcoming Discontinuation

In summary, Erika Soelberg offers several newsletters for different purposes, including a monthly consultant newsletter, the HO newsletter, and a Black Friday design from Mike's Newsletters.
monicag
Silver Member
Since this newsletter service is being discontinued at the end of the year, what other services are any of you using besides the HO newsletter? I really liked Tasty Tidbits because I have control of what's in it, when it goes out and extra info I want to put in there.

I'm really bummed that it is being discontinued because I get so many positive comments about it. So please share if you know of other newsletters that are available.

Thanks so much!

I am probably going to go back to Electronic Connections. I am not a huge fan of the cookie cutter HO one. It has no personality.

lt1jane said:
I am probably going to go back to Electronic Connections. I am not a huge fan of the cookie cutter HO one. It has no personality.
Could you send information about Electronic Connections.....I'm assuming you used it before.You can send to: [email protected]Thanks so much.

I have used it before. One thing I liked about it was that she sent it to me via e-mail so I always knew when to send it out. I need to figure out how to take my e-mail version and convert it to HTML so I can use Mail Chimp (easier input), otherwise it would take me a few hours to input the newsletter with all the pictures and graphics. (A huge reason I switched to Tasty Tidbits, I could copy and paste the HTML version and edit it in a few minutes.)Erika's information is:Erika Soelberg
Electronic Connections
[email protected]She has several different newsletters to choose from:
My director uses her for our team weekly newsletter
she does a monthly consultant newsletter which includes a mid-month outlet newsletter
if you want to use the HO newsletter, you can subscribe to just the outlet newsletter
I think she may have a bridal newsletter too. She'll let you know what she has and the prices.

Last edited:
What are the rates for each?

For Electronic Connections, it depends on which packages you choose. She has several. I tried just the mid-month Outlet letter to go along with the HO newsletter for $2.50 a month for a while then I upgraded to the full newsletter for $5 a month which includes the mid-month outlet newsletter. She also has newsletters for Directors and team leaders. The best thing to do is contact her to figure out which ones you want.

I have searched and cannot find the web address for electronic connections. Please post the web address here when you get the chance so I can "shop around" for a newsletter service. Thank you.

schoonies said:
I have searched and cannot find the web address for electronic connections. Please post the web address here when you get the chance so I can "shop around" for a newsletter service. Thank you.
Here is her email -- Erika Soelberg [email protected] If you contact her for a sample, please PM me and I will give you my name to use me as a referral for some credit :) Or better yet, contact me first then you will have it when you contact her! Thanks

What is the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?

The Tasty Tidbits Newsletter is a monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef that features delicious recipes, cooking tips, and product recommendations.

How often is the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter sent out?

The Tasty Tidbits Newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

How can I sign up for the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?

To sign up for the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and subscribe to the newsletter.

Can I customize the types of recipes and tips I receive in the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?

Yes, you can customize your preferences for the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Newsletter" section. From there, you can select your preferred types of recipes and tips.

Is the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter free to subscribe to?

Yes, the Tasty Tidbits Newsletter is completely free to subscribe to. We want to share our love of cooking and our top recipes with all of our customers!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • debswork