• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?

In summary, the "Tasty Tidbits Newsletter" is a free monthly email from Pampered Chef that includes new recipes, cooking tips, product information, and special offers. To subscribe, visit the Pampered Chef website and enter your email address in the "Sign Up for Our Newsletter" section. You can customize the content you receive by selecting your cooking interests and dietary preferences, and the newsletter is sent out once a month with the possibility of additional newsletters during special promotions or events.
ChefVicki
I am interested in the tasty tidbits newsletter you can purchase and have sent out. Can anyone help me by giving me url link?
Thanks so much
Vicki

Go to www.tastytidbits.net-- I just started doing it this month, but I really loved the newsletter! Let me know what you think! :D

tastytidbits.net

The "--" after the link above was making it not work for me...so I thought others might have the same problem. ;)

When you get the error page at the top where the address goes just delete the -- and press enter it will take you to your page.

What is the "Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?"

The "Tasty Tidbits Newsletter" is a monthly email sent out by Pampered Chef that features new recipes, cooking tips, product information, and special offers.

How can I subscribe to the "Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?"

You can subscribe to the "Tasty Tidbits Newsletter" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and entering your email address in the "Sign Up for Our Newsletter" section at the bottom of the page.

Is the "Tasty Tidbits Newsletter" free to subscribe to?

Yes, the "Tasty Tidbits Newsletter" is free to subscribe to and there is no cost to receive it.

Can I customize the content I receive in the "Tasty Tidbits Newsletter?"

Yes, you can customize the content you receive by selecting your cooking interests and dietary preferences when signing up for the newsletter. You can also update your preferences at any time by clicking the "Update Preferences" link at the bottom of the newsletter.

How often is the "Tasty Tidbits Newsletter" sent out?

The "Tasty Tidbits Newsletter" is sent out once a month, usually around the beginning of the month. However, during special promotions or events, there may be additional newsletters sent out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies