• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tasty Tidbits Blocked by Filter

In summary, "Tasty Tidbits Blocked by Filter" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that consists of silicone splatter guards that fit over pots and pans to prevent spills and splatters while cooking. The guards create a tight seal around the edges of cookware and have a vent to release steam. Benefits of using this product include saving time and effort, keeping the stovetop clean, and preventing burns from splatters. It can be used on most types of cookware, but it is recommended to use it on pots and pans with a flat rim. The product is dishwasher safe and can also be hand washed with soap and water, but avoid using sharp or abrasive tools.
KimoMakano
Gold Member
My email service has installed a new spam filter that blocks emails sent from TT.
Has anyone else had this problem.\?

I haven't had trouble, but my new recruit said that AT&T did some upgrade on Monday and now she's not getting all kinds of email, even from her husband's address which is on the same account! She has been trying to work with AT&T's tech support, but I don't know if they figured it out yet.

it may be because our emails have .biz in our addys....call your provider asaP! :)

jbdowd0798 said:
it may be because our emails have .biz in our addys....call your provider asaP! :)

I have a trouble call into them, but the email that it is blocking is from @tastytidbits.net, not one of the .biz addresses.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your email service blocking emails from Tasty Tidbits. This can definitely be frustrating, especially as a consultant who relies on email communication for business. Have you tried reaching out to your email service provider to see if there is a way to whitelist Tasty Tidbits so that their emails are not blocked? You can also try adding Tasty Tidbits to your contacts or safe sender list to see if that helps. I hope you are able to resolve this issue soon so that you can continue receiving important updates and information from Tasty Tidbits. Best of luck!

What is "Tasty Tidbits Blocked by Filter"?

"Tasty Tidbits Blocked by Filter" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that helps prevent spills and splatters while cooking on the stovetop. It is a set of silicone splatter guards that fit over pots and pans to keep food contained.

How does "Tasty Tidbits Blocked by Filter" work?

The silicone splatter guards create a tight seal around the edges of pots and pans, preventing any food or liquid from escaping. They also have a small vent on top to release steam, while still keeping any splatters contained.

What are the benefits of using "Tasty Tidbits Blocked by Filter"?

Using "Tasty Tidbits Blocked by Filter" can save you time and effort by reducing the mess and clean-up while cooking. It also helps keep your stovetop clean and prevents any potential burns from splattering hot oil or liquids.

Can "Tasty Tidbits Blocked by Filter" be used on all types of cookware?

Yes, "Tasty Tidbits Blocked by Filter" can be used on most types of cookware, including pots and pans with different sizes and shapes. However, it is recommended to use it on pots and pans with a flat rim for the best fit and seal.

How do I clean and maintain "Tasty Tidbits Blocked by Filter"?

"Tasty Tidbits Blocked by Filter" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with soap and warm water. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it. Avoid using sharp or abrasive tools on the silicone material to prevent damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
PCGINA