• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fran's Pantry Tasting Show Tips for a Delicious November | Chef Secrets

Hi, I did a version of the Tasting Show at my Fall Preview show today. I cooked two chicken breasts in the DCB with a little salt and pepper, cut them up into cubes and set them out with our 4 new dipping sauces and some toothpicks. I also set out the 4 new sweet sauces and some pretzel sticks to taste them with. And I did two dips (dill and smokey red pepper) with some carrots and sugar snap peas. The show had 5 guests and was over $400 in commissionable sales. That included 3 dipping sauces, 1 oil dipping seasoning, 5 rubs, and 1 sweet sauce. I have always had good luck selling rubs
Hi- has anyone done a tasting show just using our Pantry items? I am doing one in November and have no idea what to do! Thanks for any tips you can give me!

Fran:chef:

Thanks so much! Will you let me know how it goes? thanks!

Fran:love:

I did a version of the Tasting Show at my Fall Preview show today. I cooked two chicken breasts in the DCB with a little salt and pepper, cut them up into cubes and set them out with our 4 new dipping sauces and some toothpicks. I also set out the 4 new sweet sauces and some pretzel sticks to taste them with. And I did two dips (dill and smokey red pepper) with some carrots and sugar snap peas.

The show had 5 guests and was over $400 in commissionable sales. That included 3 dipping sauces, 1 oil dipping seasoning, 5 rubs, and 1 sweet sauce. I have always had good luck selling rubs, but not the sauces, so I know it was the tasting that helped in this case. Plus it gave me a chance to try all 4 new sauces and decide which ones I like too.

So, I don't have a lot of suggestions since I really just followed what's on CC, but I wanted to say that I will definitely be doing this type of show again. It's easy for the host and seems to sell well.

Shari in TX

So which new sauce did you like best????

At my Fall Product Launch Show I highlighted quite a few of the pantry items:

- microwaved a chicken in the DCB then carved it and served it with a selection of our sauces - the teriyaki with honey and balsamic sauces were the favorites.

- threw a package of mixed salad greens with baby spinach into the large bamboo bowl. Topped it with sliced cucumber and tomato and served it with balsamic and rosemary infused oil plus the option of crumbled blue cheese

- cubed up sourdoaugh bread into approx 1 inch cubes and put it out with flat plates of the infused oils and flavored balsamics for dipping and tasting

- did a chocolate cake in the stone fluted pan in the microwave and served it with sweet sauces and whipped cream

cindylpal said:
So which new sauce did you like best????

The Cranberry Orange was really good -- but it is only available in a set. The Apricot-Honey and Mango Curry were both really good with the chicken. The Blackberry Balsamic was a little much for the chicken, but it would be really yummy over cream cheese with crackers.

The favorite sweet sauce was the Chocolate Peppermint although I really loved the Butterscotch Rum myself.

Shari in TX

What is a Pampered Chef Tasting Show?

A Pampered Chef Tasting Show is a fun and interactive event where a consultant demonstrates the use of Pampered Chef products and prepares delicious recipes for guests to try. It is a great way to learn about our products and get inspiration for your own cooking.

How do I host a Pampered Chef Tasting Show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Tasting Show is easy! Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your show. As a host, you can invite friends and family to attend and earn free products and discounts based on the sales from the show.

What types of recipes are featured at Pampered Chef Tasting Shows?

Pampered Chef Tasting Shows feature a variety of recipes that showcase the versatility and functionality of our products. From appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Our consultants also provide tips and tricks for using the products in everyday cooking.

Is there a cost to attend a Pampered Chef Tasting Show?

No, there is no cost to attend a Pampered Chef Tasting Show. It is a free event for guests to learn about our products and try delicious recipes. However, if you choose to purchase products during the show, there may be a cost associated with that.

Can I purchase products at a Pampered Chef Tasting Show?

Yes, you can purchase products at a Pampered Chef Tasting Show. Our consultants will have a variety of products available for purchase, and you can also place orders for any additional products you are interested in. Plus, as a host or guest, you can take advantage of special discounts and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SchuchyCookie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • CGutwein