• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tastefully Simple: My Friend's Party and I'm Hooked!

In summary, Melinda and Just hosted a Tastefully Simple party for a friend. Melinda liked almost everything that she sampled and Just said that the products compliment each other nicely. They both recommend each other and they do double shows together all the time.
SusanBP0129
Just hosted a Tastefully Simple party for a friend. She just started, so I'm trying to help a fellow direct seller!
Anyway - I am HOOKED as a customer!!! Great stuff!
I liked almost everything that I sampled!
ANyone ever try the Merlot SAuce and/or Caramel? Am thinking of trying them, but not sure ....
Also - the stuff gets Fed Ex'ed directly to the customer, so if anyone wants/needs/craves anything, let me know!
:D

I used the Merlot Sauce on Wednesday night for our steaks. YUM!!!!

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the Absolutely Almond Pound Cake.

So I should order the Merlot Sauce? I think I will. Sounds awesome.
I was looking at the Pound Cake! It's really good? Nice & moist and dense?? :D

The pound cake bakes up deliciously in our Fluted Stone. :)

I don't even like rhubarb and I'm hooked on the strawberry rhubarb jelly!! :D

kearstin said:
I don't even like rhubarb and I'm hooked on the strawberry rhubarb jelly!! :D

LOL! Same here! It's delicious!

That reminds me, I'm trading a show with a Silpada rep. So, if anyone wants to order anything from there, let me know!

The caramel is THE BEST!

Is it THAT much better than, say, Smuckers??? I LOVE caramel!!!

You should consider doing a joint show with your friend. I have a friend who sells TS and we are promoting this to our customer bases this year. And I just attended as a guest a TS/PC show, where another PC friend of mine was the PC consultant.

They did an excellent job of pitching back and forth and cross promoting each other....this is a great way to extend your customer base..

My TS friend always recommends me as her PC consultant,and I likewise promote her.....we have both added to our businesses this way.

Melinda

Absolutely!
melindag said:
You should consider doing a joint show with your friend. I have a friend who sells TS and we are promoting this to our customer bases this year. And I just attended as a guest a TS/PC show, where another PC friend of mine was the PC consultant.

They did an excellent job of pitching back and forth and cross promoting each other....this is a great way to extend your customer base..

My TS friend always recommends me as her PC consultant,and I likewise promote her.....we have both added to our businesses this way.

Melinda

She just started but we already spoke about doing joint shows. The products compliment each other nicely!

Fabulous!!I do double shows with my TS rep all the time. Espeically around the holidays! We usually have 20-25 shows a year together. My parties are usually lower than my average ($850), but most of them are still over $500. I find that people come with a set amount that they plan to spend, and they then split that between the two companies!

PS I LOVE ALL OF THEIR PRODUCTS!!! And I wish Pampered Chef did the direct ship to customers...it is awesome! And the shipping is not outrageous to do that either. Maybe we don't do it because some of our products are so heavy!

I love their Onion, Onion (nice to have on hand in case your onions start sprouting in your bin!)

Lots of other things are soooo good, but it's pretty expensive for me. Their pound cake is DELISH!! So is thier teriyaki sauce and apricot dipping sauce. I think the only thing of theirs that I DON'T like is their bacon bacon- I think it tastes like fake bacos which is so out of the ordinary for their items. Most things taste like 100% fresh once they are made!

The beer bread and garlic dip is to die for!

Our beer bread with the TS spinach and herb dip is the best!!! :D

DebbieJ said:
I used the Merlot Sauce on Wednesday night for our steaks. YUM!!!!
That's so funny---so did I!! I bought it because I love Merlot, but found that it was really recommended for steaks, which we never eat. As a treat for V-Day, I made filet mignon and used that sauce. yummy! I found a recipe on their website that also said to add Onion Onion and Garlic Garlic to it and it was awesome. Now I think I WILL try it with chicken too.:)

I LOVE Tastefully Simple. I am actually on the fence about doing that along with PC. I am addicted. I had a show in November and got the green pitcher and the leaf dish along with almost $100 in FREE product. My show was over $900 in sales and the consultant said that was her highest show ever!

That reminds me...I actually bought the Almond Pound Cake Mix and Nana's Apple Cake Mix at a vendor event in December and I totally forgot about it! I was just looking at the back of the Almond Pound Cake box and there is a recipe for Absolutely Almond Trifle!! It's the pound cake with vanilla pudding, strawberries and cool whip. Now there is a good way to cross sell TS with PC! Just make that in our Trifle bowl....

Cat: That is a GREAT idea!!

SusanBP0129 said:
Is it THAT much better than, say, Smuckers??? I LOVE caramel!!!

WAY superior... can't even begin to tell you ... I ate my with a spoon right out of the jar... I never, ever hoard things for myself to eat when my kids aren't around... well... I didn't until that jar of caramel! :)

My TS Consultant friend will ONLY use PC stoneware to make her beer bread in. And she tells her customers that....
It really works out great. I don't promote their beer bread since we have that too, but I do rave about the onion onion and key lime cheese ball....which I think might have been discontinued...:(

Do they still have garlic garlic? I LOVE our press but that stuff is super too.

Yes!
quiverfull7 said:
Do they still have garlic garlic? I LOVE our press but that stuff is super too.

I prefer fresh garlic when I cook, too but that Garlic Garlic is a GREAT seasoning & makes an AWESOME dip!! Yum!! :D

Lol
quiverfull7 said:
WAY superior... can't even begin to tell you ... I ate my with a spoon right out of the jar... I never, ever hoard things for myself to eat when my kids aren't around... well... I didn't until that jar of caramel! :)

LOL
Hmmmmmmmmm........perhaps I will have to try it.......

If anyone is looking for a consultant-let me know and you can order right online. Not from me but one of my friends does it and she just started out so she would appreciate the support!!!!:D

could you send me the website so I can check the products out? I don't promise an order but would love to look at the products and then who knows :)

dollfangs said:
could you send me the website so I can check the products out? I don't promise an order but would love to look at the products and then who knows :)
You can check the products out at the main website. I have to get her personal address.

1. What is Tastefully Simple and how does it differ from other direct sales companies?

Tastefully Simple is a direct sales company that specializes in easy-to-prepare, delicious foods and meal solutions. Unlike other direct sales companies, Tastefully Simple focuses solely on food products, rather than a variety of different items. This allows us to offer a wide range of high-quality, delicious food options for our customers.

2. Can I host a Tastefully Simple party in my home?

Yes, absolutely! Hosting a Tastefully Simple party in your home is a great way to gather your friends and family together for a fun and tasty experience. Plus, as the host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your party.

3. What kind of products does Tastefully Simple offer?

Tastefully Simple offers a variety of products including meal kits, dips, sauces, seasonings, baking mixes, and even beverages. Our products are made with high-quality ingredients and are designed to make meal prep and cooking easy and delicious.

4. Can I purchase Tastefully Simple products online?

Yes, you can purchase Tastefully Simple products online through our website or through a consultant's personal website. Our website also offers recipes and meal ideas to help you make the most out of your Tastefully Simple products.

5. How do I become a Tastefully Simple consultant?

If you're interested in becoming a Tastefully Simple consultant, you can sign up through our website or through an existing consultant. As a consultant, you can earn money by hosting parties, selling products, and building a team. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to try new products and attend fun events and trainings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Humble Beginnings
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies