• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tastefully Simple Show: Direct Shipping Available for Guests

You can go online to www.tastefullysimple.com/web/chaley to place your order. We also have a phone line where you can call us with your credit card information. Email your order if you want something. Thanks!!
chefkristin
Gold Member
I am having a Tastefully Simple Show tomorrow night. I already have 7 outside orders and 20 people coming to the show. It will be great to not have to be the one demonstrating for a change. I can relax and enjoy! Tastefully Simple direct ships to every guest now. I don't have to deliver a thing!
Does anyone need anything?

I love tastefully simple!!!
chefkristin said:
I am having a Tastefully Simple Show tomorrow night. I already have 7 outside orders and 20 people coming to the show. It will be great to not have to be the one demonstrating for a change. I can relax and enjoy! Tastefully Simple direct ships to every guest now. I don't have to deliver a thing!
Does anyone need anything?

I haven't been to a show in yrs! I suppose I should go look on their website, but if it's you being the hostess I sure would love to help ya out!!

Thanks.

Liz
956-778-7806

do they have online ordering like we do for our guests??

lizcooks4u said:
I haven't been to a show in yrs! I suppose I should go look on their website, but if it's you being the hostess I sure would love to help ya out!!

Thanks.

Liz
956-778-7806

Hi Liz

You can go online to www.tastefullysimple.com/web/chaley
No they don't have online ordering which I am kind of bummed about. You would need to call me with a credit card number. I don't think emailing it is a great idea. I would also need your mailing address because the stuff gets shipped direct. You can call my cell # and leave me a message with the card info if you want. Email your order if you want something. [email protected]:D

I love HOSTING parties for other companies...it's so nice to be"on the other side of the table" being able to just relax and shmooze. PLUS...if you have a good demonstrator, you can pick up great selling tips and ideas!

Or if you have a bad demonstrater, you learn what NOT to do!!!

The only thing is I have a lot of prep work to do. I have to mix all the dips and cook all the breads ahead of time today. I am really looking forward to being able to enjoy the show!:)

lizcooks4u said:

Thanks.

Liz
956-778-7806

Thanks for your order Liz!!!!

What is Tastefully Simple?

Tastefully Simple is a direct sales company that offers a variety of gourmet food products, meal kits, and kitchen tools. Their mission is to make everyday meals and entertaining easy, delicious, and stress-free.

How do I purchase Tastefully Simple products?

You can purchase Tastefully Simple products through an independent consultant, also known as a "tastemaker", or through the company's website. You can also host a Tastefully Simple party to try products and earn free and discounted items.

What types of products does Tastefully Simple offer?

Tastefully Simple offers a wide range of products including seasonings, sauces, marinades, dips, baking mixes, meal kits, and kitchen tools. They also have a line of gluten-free and allergen-friendly options.

Are Tastefully Simple products all natural and preservative-free?

While Tastefully Simple strives to use high-quality and natural ingredients in their products, not all of their products are all natural or preservative-free. However, they do have a line of "Simply From Scratch" products that are made with natural and minimal ingredients.

Can I become a Tastefully Simple consultant?

Yes, Tastefully Simple offers the opportunity for individuals to become independent consultants and sell their products. You can learn more about becoming a consultant and the benefits on the company's website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • milkangel