• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Taste of Travel: Late Start, Does it Count for Vegas?

In summary, if you want to earn Taste of Travel, be aggressive in your recruiting efforts. Play around with the incentive calculator to figure out what you need to do each month to reach your target show average.
EmilyStraw
How many of you have earned Taste of Travel? I would really like to earn it, but I didn't start until February. Would it still be possible? And if you earn Taste of Travel do your points also count toward Vegas?

Yes it is possible..just put your mind to it. And yes those points also count towards Vegas.

Use the incentive calculator and play around with points. Figure out if you recruited X number of people at 2000 pts, plus if you do those new members, do you promote and get bonus points. Plug in your show average or your target show average, and then hit calculate. It will tell you how many shows you need to do each month at that average. If its too many, adjust something.....like aim to recruit one more per month, or increase your show average a $100, etc. then recalculate.I just do that to get a sense of what I need to set as my goal. Right now, with less than 1000 pts to my name, I was looking at Los Cabos. It means two recruits a month, 6-8 shows a month @ a $600 average. ( I think.....i played with so many numbers I may have that wrong), plus figuring I would reach director in there.You can select the Taste of Travel calculator, and you can also do the Irresistible Destinations trips.:)

I earned TOT New Orleans... I didn't realize I wanted to earn it until April. I busted my booty to earn it and then earned the cruise too. Traveling with PC is amazing. Once you do it you'll want to earn all of the trips! Vegas here we come!

Just needed to shout out. As a part-timer, I never thought I'd earn a trip. Now I am right on track with my show schedule and on the brink of promoting to Director and can't wait to take my hubby to Nashville! Yeee Haw!

I'm heading to Nashville-Waahoo! And on track for Cabos! Soooo excited and when I share at my shows that I have actually EARNED the trip (not just "a possibility") it makes the guests take the that and the other fabulous rewards more seriously:D

1. Does earning Taste of Travel count towards the Las Vegas trip?

Yes, earning Taste of Travel counts towards the Las Vegas trip. Every point earned in Taste of Travel will count towards your trip qualifications.

2. Can I still earn Taste of Travel if I start late?

Yes, you can still earn Taste of Travel if you start late. The program runs from January 1st to December 31st, so as long as you earn points within that timeframe, it will count towards your trip qualifications.

3. How do I earn points in Taste of Travel?

You can earn points in Taste of Travel by hosting parties, recruiting new team members, and achieving sales and recruiting milestones. For a full list of ways to earn points, please refer to the Taste of Travel program details.

4. Is there a limit to how many points I can earn in Taste of Travel?

No, there is no limit to how many points you can earn in Taste of Travel. The more points you earn, the closer you will be to qualifying for the Las Vegas trip.

5. Can I redeem points from previous years for the Las Vegas trip?

No, only points earned within the current year will count towards the Las Vegas trip. Points cannot be carried over from previous years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
jendill