• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding TOT Qualification: FAQ for Consultants

In summary, the "Taste of Travel" question is a game that teaches about different cultures and cuisines from around the world. To play, participants use question cards and a game board to answer questions about various countries and their traditional dishes. The questions cover a range of topics, and the game can be customized with different question sets. It is suitable for players of all ages and can be played in various settings.
GinaG623
Maybe someone knows the answer.

A friend of mine, another consultant is close to earning the TOT...
But, getting the recruits is the challenge for her.

If she gets a recruit in July, do they need to qualify in July in order for the points to go towards TOT or as long as they qualify in their first 30 days, will it count?

Hope that makes sense.

She is calling HO tomorrow but I figured I'd ask on here first.

According to the "Official Rules" pdf at the beginning of the Taste of Travel page on CC:
2. Recruiting
Earn 2,000 points for each qualified recruit. To receive points for a personal recruit, the recruiter’s name must appear on the appropriate line of the Consultant Agreement. A recruit counts toward the Taste of Travel incentive program upon submitting his or her first $1,250 in career sales, received in the Home Office between Jan. 1, 2011, and midnight CT on July 30, 2011 (for nonelectronic orders), or midnight CT on July 31, 2011 (for electronic orders). Points for a qualified recruit are awarded only once. No points will be awarded for a recruit counted toward a prior incentive program.

That tells me 'qualified' by July 31. HTH

this is exactly what I thought, but wanted to be sure!!!

What is the "Taste of Travel" question?

The "Taste of Travel" question is a fun and interactive way to learn about different cultures and cuisines from around the world. It is a game where participants are asked multiple choice questions about various countries and their traditional dishes.

How do I play the "Taste of Travel" question game?

To play the "Taste of Travel" question game, you will need a set of question cards and a game board. Each player takes turns rolling the dice and moving their game piece on the board. When they land on a country, they draw a question card and try to answer it correctly. The first player to reach the finish line wins!

What types of questions can I expect in the "Taste of Travel" game?

The "Taste of Travel" game includes a variety of questions about different countries and their cuisines. These can range from basic knowledge questions about a country's geography or popular dishes, to more challenging questions about cultural traditions and customs related to food.

Can I customize the questions in the "Taste of Travel" game?

Yes, you can customize the questions in the "Taste of Travel" game to fit the needs of your group or event. Pampered Chef offers a variety of question card sets, including specific regions or themes, as well as blank cards for you to write your own questions.

Is the "Taste of Travel" game suitable for all ages?

The "Taste of Travel" game is designed to be fun and educational for players of all ages. However, younger children may need assistance from adults to play and understand the questions. It is a great game for families, classrooms, or team building activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies