• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for a Quiche Pan: Seeking Ideas!

In summary, there are three recipes listed on CC for the Tart/Quiche Pan: Lemon Dream Tart, Easy Pies & Tarts, and Macaroon Brownie Tart. The last two can be found on CC and there is also a recipe for Fiesta Chili Corn Bread, which has a cornbread crust topped with chili, cheese, green onions, and olives. It can be garnished with sour cream and yields 16 servings.
rennea
Gold Member
I have had the Quiche Pan now for almost a year and have never used it:eek: Does anybody know of any real good recipes for the Tart/Quiche Pan?
Thanks everyone

The three that are listed on CC under recipe search are...

Lemon Dream Tart, Easy Pies & Tarts
Macaroon Brownie Tart, Product Use and Care
Strawberry Custard Tart , Product Use and Care

The last two you can see the recipe on CC...

There is one that is a Mexican bread type thing that a friend of mine makes everytime she hosts a party! The crust part is like a cornbread type bread, then it appears to have like refrieds spread out on top with tomatoes, sour cream and garnishes on top. I have only seen it, never tried it because I am not a fan of refried beans.

Anyone know what this one is called or where to find it?????

Fiesta Chili Corn Bread

Corn Bread Crust
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 (11 ounces) can Mexican-style corn, drained
2 (9 ounces) packages corn muffin mix
2/3 cup milk
2 eggs slightly, beaten

Filling
1 (15 ounces) can chili without beans
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
1/2 chopped drained pitted ripe olives
Sour Cream

Preheat the oven to 350 f.
For the crust, coat two 10 inches round baking pans lightly with oil. Line the bottom with cooking parchment. Combine the corn, muffin mix, milk and eggs in a bowl mix well. Spoon half the batter into each of the prepared pans.
Bake 20 minutes. Invert each crust on a serving platter.

For the filling, heat the chili in a 1 1/2 qt saucepan over the medium heat until hot. stirring occasionally. Spread the chili over the crust. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Monterey Jack Cheese and green onions and olives.

Garnish with sour cream.
Cut each into 8 wedges.
Yields: 16 servings

for your help!Hi there! I'm so glad you asked about the Quiche Pan! It's one of my favorite tools in the kitchen and I have some delicious recipes that I think you'll love. Here are a few suggestions:1. Spinach and Feta Quiche - This is a classic combination that never fails. Simply sauté some spinach and mix it with crumbled feta cheese, then pour into the quiche pan with your favorite crust and bake until set.2. Mushroom and Swiss Quiche - Another delicious and easy option is to sauté some mushrooms and onions, mix in shredded Swiss cheese, and pour into the quiche pan. It's a savory and satisfying meal.3. Mini Quiches - If you're looking for a fun and versatile option, try making mini quiches in the pan. You can use a variety of fillings like bacon and cheddar, ham and broccoli, or even a veggie mix. These are great for parties or as a grab-and-go breakfast.I hope these ideas inspire you to start using your Quiche Pan more often. Let me know how they turn out! Happy cooking!

What types of fillings can I use for a quiche in my Pampered Chef quiche pan?

The possibilities are endless! Some popular options include spinach and feta, ham and cheese, vegetable medley, and bacon and onion. Get creative and experiment with your favorite ingredients!

Do I need to pre-bake the crust before adding the filling?

It is recommended to blind bake the crust for a few minutes before adding the filling. This helps prevent a soggy crust and ensures a flaky texture.

Can I use a store-bought crust for my quiche?

Yes, you can use a store-bought crust for convenience. However, making your own crust from scratch will give your quiche a homemade touch and may be healthier as you can control the ingredients.

How long should I bake my quiche in the Pampered Chef quiche pan?

The baking time will vary depending on the recipe and oven, but a general rule is to bake for 30-40 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. It is important to check the quiche periodically and adjust the baking time as needed.

Can I freeze a quiche made in the Pampered Chef quiche pan?

Yes, you can freeze a quiche made in our quiche pan. Let it cool completely, then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and foil before placing it in the freezer. To reheat, bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovecookin
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
lovecookin
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
Replies