• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some tasty Tart/Quiche Pan recipes?

, in summary, the recipe calls for finely chopping cookies and melting chocolate. The whipped topping and sour cream are then folded in. The tart is then filled with the chocolate mixture and raspberries.
amybee
Does anyone have some good recipes for this product. I have the pan and I am dying to make something in it...
Thanks!!!

White Chocolate Raspberry TartHi Amy,

I first sampled this recipe at New Director Academy. I had never used my pan but have used it several times now for this recipe. It is so easy to make and soooo impressive to serve your guests. I haven't done it at a Show but it's great to serve or take for dessert when going to a friend's house. Enjoy!

White Chocolate Raspberry Tart

Crust

2 cups (500 ml) finely chopped crème-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 20 cookies)
¼ cup (50ml) butter or margarine, melted

Filling
3 cups (750ml) frozen, whipped topping, thawed, divided
¾ cup (175ml) white chocolate chips
½ cup (125 ml) sour cream
¼ cup (50 ml) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp (5 ml) vegetable oil
1 cup (250 ml) fresh raspberries
Icing sugar

1. For crust, finely chop cookies using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; mix well. Press into bottom and up sides of Tart/Quiche Pan. Refrigerate until ready to fill.

2. For filling, place 1 cup of the whipped topping and white chocolate chips in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on High 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Cool slightly (mixture should be slightly warm). Fold in remaining whipped topping and sour cream. Spread white chocolate mixture over crust.

3. Place semi-sweet chocolate chips and oil in Small Micro-Cooker. Microwave uncovered, on High 30-60 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Drizzle chocolate mixture over filling. Arrange raspberries around edge of tart. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until set. Sprinkle icing sugar over raspberries with Flour/Sugar Shaker just before serving.

Yield: 12 Servings

You can also get the Easy Pies and Tarts recipe cards. But you better get them soon.

Peggy,

This sounds delicious. I cannot wait to try it myself. Thanks for the recipe.

Amy

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have plenty of delicious recipes to share with you for your new pan! One of my favorites is a simple yet flavorful roasted vegetable medley. Just toss your favorite vegetables (such as bell peppers, zucchini, mushrooms, and onions) with some olive oil, garlic, and your choice of herbs, then roast in the pan for about 20 minutes. Another great option is to make a savory frittata with eggs, cheese, and your choice of vegetables and meats. The possibilities are endless with this versatile pan. Happy cooking!

1) How do I prevent my tart/quiche crust from sticking to the pan?

To prevent sticking, make sure to generously grease the pan with butter or oil before adding the crust. You can also sprinkle a thin layer of flour or breadcrumbs on the greased pan before adding the crust.

2) Can I use a tart/quiche pan for other recipes?

Yes, tart/quiche pans can also be used for making pies, tarts, and even mini cakes. They can also be used for savory dishes like quiches, frittatas, and even casseroles.

3) How do I achieve a crispy crust for my tart/quiche?

To achieve a crispy crust, pre-bake the crust for 10-15 minutes before adding the filling. This will help prevent the crust from becoming soggy from the filling.

4) Can I freeze a tart/quiche made in this pan?

Yes, you can freeze a fully cooked tart/quiche made in this pan. Let it cool completely, then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in an airtight container or freezer bag. It can be frozen for up to 3 months.

5) How do I clean my tart/quiche pan?

To clean your tart/quiche pan, use warm soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal scrubbers as they can damage the non-stick coating. If there are stubborn stains, soak the pan in warm soapy water for a few minutes before scrubbing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abcmom3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • momoftwins